Our team was in a downward spiral. Until the announcement of Philbin: Looking Up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our team was in a downward spiral. Until the announcement of Philbin: Looking Up

I have come to the conclusion that they hate use because of the Perfect Season™

Could be. I think it's more because Parcells was exposed for the fraud he is, and now they are trying to rationalize his failure by pounding on the entirety of the team.

Could be. I think it's more because Parcells was exposed for the fraud he is, and now they are trying to rationalize his failure by pounding on the entirety of the team.

Didn't we win the AFC East the very first year he came over here?

The AFC East is just a very tough division. We are taking a gamble in starting over with a whole new clean slate of coaches. Our defense was good last year, and our Offense was good as well. It was the first time the Dolphins had a 1,000 yard rb and wr, which surprised me.

Henne just wasn't getting it done.

You do realize who is playing in the Superbowl and who both of those coaches coached under?

Very interesting theory. Well done Boss

Didn't we win the AFC East the very first year he came over here?

The AFC East is just a very tough division. We are taking a gamble in starting over with a whole new clean slate of coaches. Our defense was good last year, and our Offense was good as well. It was the first time the Dolphins had a 1,000 yard rb and wr, which surprised me.

Henne just wasn't getting it done.

You do realize who is playing in the Superbowl and who both of those coaches coached under?
Low expectations, weak schedule and a very competant but limited QB dropping into our laps by a freak of luck.
The seasons that followed were more indicitive of Parcell's tenure than the first.

Back
Top Bottom