Parker or Williams? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker or Williams?

Am I the only one who thinks Williams is so over rated on this board? He has a few special catches otherwise he drops a ton of balls.
He has some really nice skills such as terrific feet for a big guy.

Do you guys think Grant and Hurns both go?
I think it's more likely that neither end up on the roster than one of the two make the squad. I think the odds of both making the team would be a very long shot. So to answer your question I would say I doubt either makes it, but Grant's chances might be a little better than Hurns.

Say what you want but if he stays healthy and is used as the #1 he is a top 5 in the league. Sadly his early misuse and may have ruined his long term potential.
Williams is not at his level.
the early misuse of his roached foot?

I would much rather Hurns stay and Grant goes , yet I will be surprised if either of them make the final 53. I think Wilson stays over Hurns and Fuller, Waddle, Parker, Bowden, and Williams all are better than Grant.
Hurns is probably better than Williams and Bowden at this time but he will likely be released simply because of his contract.

I can't see Hurns or Grant making the roster... both are permanent trade bait.

If we were going to keep one, I'd keep Hurns... there is no cap benefit to cutting him and he is actually decent in the regular offense. He can play flank or big slot, and can actually catch.

In a nutshell, Parker has more experience while Williams hasnt shown his full capability yet i believe, his best days are yet to come especially with a young QB who had shown rhythm together. We'd love to see it consistently not only in one game... But like everyone stated about both guys, stop getting injured.

Last edited:
Parker by a country mile. He is proven, and he doesn't drop. Williams will be in bubble making the team this year.

I came around on Grant. I was for cutting Grant after we drafted Waddle and Holland. Now come to think of it, I really don't want putting either one of them back there to return punt or kickoffs. You get hurt too easily. I still get flash back of the Cincy game cheap shots.
Now I want to keep Grant for return duty.

Williams looked VERY good as Tua's primary receiver. He was killing Arizona when Wilkins jumped on him.

He amassed 4 Tds in 8.5 games and was slowly bypassing DVP in the pecking order. This year Chritian Wilkins will be taught not to jump on anyone wearing Aqua and Preston should make it through the season.

I keep Parker, but it not my choice. I wouldn’t be surprised if we trade one of them, but what could you get for Williams a soggy hotdog
Dude, no one is trading us for Preston Williams , get real

Back
Top Bottom