``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.'' | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.''

34 is a stud, one of the coolest Dolphins ever.

Now Pat White. We can't all be wrong about this guy, can we. Maybe Rick's working some kind of career mojo reclaimation project for Pat.

Because, this is Finheaven, land of overreaction. He was a freakin rookie last year and everyone wants to throw him under the bus. Lame. Give him a chance.

He's not had a chance? Two? Three?

How many chances do you give people? Do lots of people "borrow" money from you?

That's fair and I appreciate your point.

I am talking about ID, and not ego. I think Ricky Williams has very little ego. That's part of his problem in his process. He'd rather be alone in life, I think.......though that's just me taking a flyer that's pure opinion.

I support JT because a player shouldn't be treated like a piece of meat. Would Parcells stand for a contract offer circumventing his agent and made on a post it note? I don't think so. Why is it ok for Parcells to be dealt with through an agent, whereas it's not ok for JT?

As a man, sometimes you have to stand up, and go "No. It's not ok." And resolve the situation.

I think JT did just that.

I don't think it was the post-it note that ruffled his feathers. It might be but I am not sure. Lets say it was. Parcells did the same thing with Ricky, giving him his contract extension on a post it note. Ricky did not care or make a scene over it. Why is JT getting all hurt and crying over it? Why does JT need to be treated better than anyone else? He hasn't done ANYTHING for this regime since they have taken over. Why treat him different than how they treat Anthony Fasano or Will Allen or Greg Camarillo?

Its a post-it note and it was JT's ego that took a huge hit when that happened. He couldn't accept he was a small minor role player now. He wants to a be a face and in the media. He loves it. He knows he wouldn't have a chance doing it here. He thinks NYJ is the place to be to accomplish it and thats why he is there now.

And Ricky rather be alone in life. What wrong with being a introverted athlete? He has social anxiety disorder and most likely post traumatic stress disorder too. Those play a HUGE part in shaping one's actions and personality.

34 is a stud, one the coolest Dolphins ever.

Now Pat White. We can't all be wrong about this guy, can we. Maybe Rick's working some kind of career mojo reclaimation project for Pat.

I think that's valid. Pat just needs to calm down and smoke a little.

I was gonna be a QB/Until I got high/ooooh, ooooooh

we have to wait until training camp, for a qb to get injured so we trade Thigpen and get a 4 or a 5th round draft pick

I for one support Pat White. He is a winner. I hope he can play quarterback somewhere.

Just not for us.

I don't think it was the post-it note that ruffled his feathers. It might be but I am not sure. Lets say it was. Parcells did the same thing with Ricky, giving him his contract extension on a post it note. Ricky did not care or make a scene over it. Why is JT getting all hurt and crying over it? Why does JT need to be treated better than anyone else? He hasn't done ANYTHING for this regime since they have taken over. Why treat him different than how they treat Anthony Fasano or Will Allen or Greg Camarillo?

Its a post-it note and it was JT's ego that took a huge hit when that happened. He couldn't accept he was a small minor role player now. He wants to a be a face and in the media. He loves it. He knows he wouldn't have a chance doing it here. He thinks NYJ is the place to be to accomplish it and thats why he is there now.

And Ricky rather be alone in life. What wrong with being a introverted athlete? He has social anxiety disorder and most likely post traumatic stress disorder too. Those play a HUGE part in shaping one's actions and personality.

Being alone in life is not a "wrong" thing. It's just an observation. It's clear he cares less about others and more about himself. It's ok in general, but not in the context of team sports.

Ricky chose to accept a contract offer on a scrap of paper, because that's what he's about, and it's what he's worth. He's an aging RB that has made a series of bad choices. There's only so many routes he can take now because of his poor behavior. JT can take lots of paths. His spectrum is narrowed, true enough, but he can walk towards respect and money if he choses, based on his previous choices.

All this regime had to do was treat the man with a base level of respect.

Predictably, the sheep here attack one of the greatest Dolphin defenders of all time.

Read "Animal Farm" by Orwell sometime.

Bottom line is, whether he is good or not he isn't beating Henne out of the starting spot so as of right now he is a waste of a draft pick. I wasn't ever thrilled about that pick and I have been waiting for Henne to take over the starting spot when he was drafted(always been a big fan of Henne just cause I hate OSU). I wanted Mohamed Massoqui with that pick. Maybe it was too high but a second rounder for Pat White is lookin too high also

Bottom line is, whether he is good or not he isn't beating Henne out of the starting spot so as of right now he is a waste of a draft pick. I wasn't ever thrilled about that pick and I have been waiting for Henne to take over the starting spot when he was drafted(always been a big fan of Henne just cause I hate OSU). I wanted Mohamed Massoqui with that pick. Maybe it was too high but a second rounder for Pat White is lookin too high also
That's it isn't it? He's a huge waste of a pick. What value does Pat White bring to the team for where he was drafted?

I for one support Pat White. He is a winner. I hope he can play quarterback somewhere.

Just not for us.

I don't want him starting at quarterback here, but I want him to succeed here in other ways. I was excited watching the way he played against New England, but he needs to do that more. I want to give him a chance to continue improvement. Having more than one good quarterback isn't a bad problem. If he does improve, and becomes a good quarterback, you can always go the Matt Schaub route and turn him into draft picks later.

He's not had a chance? Two? Three?

How many chances do you give people? Do lots of people "borrow" money from you?

How about more than his rookie season to develop? Geez. I loan money to friends all the time and always get it back. What's your point? Sounds like you've been taken advantage of too much in your life.

You should calm down on the Ricky front, dude. You're all pissed cause lots of Finheaven members like RW and he smokes pot, but they consider JT a joke cause he likes to dance and be a Jet. Deal with it. Judge not, lest ye be judged. Are you perfect? Nah, didn't think so. So stop pigeonholing people who smoke pot as total losers. You have no idea.

and Goon said 'Let them smoke the dancing bowl but no others, and they did and it was all good'.

How about more than his rookie season to develop? Geez. I loan money to friends all the time and always get it back. What's your point? Sounds like you've been taken advantage of too much in your life.

You should calm down on the Ricky front, dude. You're all pissed cause lots of Finheaven members like RW and he smokes pot, but they consider JT a joke cause he likes to dance and be a Jet. Deal with it. Judge not, lest ye be judged. Are you perfect? Nah, didn't think so. So stop pigeonholing people who smoke pot as total losers. You have no idea.

You loan money and get it back. I loan money to people I get it back from as well. When people choose to be untrustworthy, I don't trust them with my money though.

I love you you tell me how I shouldn't judge, but you judge. I call big bull**** on you, bro.

I never said I was perfect at all..... I just value my family and responsibility over drugs. I'm sorry if that upsets you.

Why are you so afraid of admitting Ricky Williams has made a series of bad choices?

Finheaven people can like who they like.......Let me ask you this though;

Ever noticed how the same writer is called an idiot, or praised within the same week for opinions about the Dolphins?

You have to take off the Aqua glasses at some point,

You loan money and get it back. I loan money to people I get it back from as well. When people choose to be untrustworthy, I don't trust them with my money though.

I love you you tell me how I shouldn't judge, but you judge. I call big bull**** on you, bro.

I never said I was perfect at all..... I just value my family and responsibility over drugs. I'm sorry if that upsets you.

Why are you so afraid of admitting Ricky Williams has made a series of bad choices?

Finheaven people can like who they like.......Let me ask you this though;

Ever noticed how the same writer is called an idiot, or praised within the same week for opinions about the Dolphins?

You have to take off the Aqua glasses at some point,

No bull****. I never judged you. Blah, blah, blah. Smoking pot dude does not equate to making bad decisions, as you are making it out to be.

and Goon said 'Let them smoke the dancing bowl but no others, and they did and it was all good'.

I want to understand this.

JT is bad because he goes dancing. Arguably, he made one mistake.

Ricky Williams is good because he doesn't give a **** about anyone else and chooses drugs over his teammates regularly.

Funny how Goon is bad for judging, but everyone else is ok?

Anyone else find that funny?

Back
Top Bottom