``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.'' | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.''

I'm glad you are capable of separating pot and life. That's good for you. I'm capable of separating booze and life. We both have made our choices, and we've chosen well. Ricky has chosen a consistant path of valuing a substance over other things.

I am not famous. I do, though have four people who depend on me to make the right choices in life. Does that count? Does it count that my wife and my children are important to me?

A "Stand" about pot holds no value for me. It obviously holds value for you and Ricky.

Ricky chose to go to work for the NFL. I chose to go to work for the State of Texas. Both organizations say it's not ok to smoke pot and work for them. Ricky Williams asked THEM for a job.

Don't let pot cloud your thinking. We make choices about our lives every day, and we assign value to those choices. Perspective is bull****. One thing is more valueable to you than another. It's the easiest thing ever, really.

Oh man, you are hilarious. You're basing right on wrong on Texas law and NFL rules. Man, what a joke. Alcohol is legal. You drink it. It's okay to use in moderation according to you. Right? Well, I'm telling you for a FACT that marijuana does not cause nearly as much harm to your body. I use both and can tell you after a long night of drinking, it can take me a whole day to recover, as anyone whose ever had a hangover can tell you. After a long night of smoking, I just wanna eat a good breakfast and get going with my day. But, because the government has made marijuana illegal, it is perceived as being this horrible thing. I'm not saying it can't be for some people. Just like you've been saying, if you let any outside force control your life, whether it be a substance, an activity, or some other type of habit, anything in excess, can lead you down the wrong path.

So, yes, taking a stand for marijuana does hold high value for me. Much more value than taking a stand for being able to dance in the offseason or for a "deserved contract" (I still think we would have drafted a safety higher and resigned JT after the draft if he didn't sign with the Jesters). To me, those things just represent selfishness.

goonboss if i could boot ppl from my post it would be you stop fighting with ppl for no reason your acting like a lil girl for what ? i cant stand you GET A LIFE. i support weed and what. jesus christ i really dislike this guy goonboss and his smart mouth. ricky is a class act we all make mistakes he's the best rb on the team and pat white as a future in miami rather you like it or not.

Based on your post I don't doubt you support weed on a consistent basis.

BTW, the pressure to care for a family of 4 is not anywhere near the pressure an NFL franchise player has on him to succeed. He had millions of people to make happy. You have 4. See the difference?

Based on your post I don't doubt you support weed on a consistent basis.

Please. There you go again. Hypocrisy at it's best. First you say it is not about the pot, it is about decisions and you deny up and down being a hater.....then you say this. Lame.

Oh man, you are hilarious. You're basing right on wrong on Texas law and NFL rules. Man, what a joke. Alcohol is legal. You drink it. It's okay to use in moderation according to you. Right? Well, I'm telling you for a FACT that marijuana does not cause nearly as much harm to your body. I use both and can tell you after a long night of drinking, it can take me a whole day to recover, as anyone whose ever had a hangover can tell you. After a long night of smoking, I just wanna eat a good breakfast and get going with my day. But, because the government has made marijuana illegal, it is perceived as being this horrible thing. I'm not saying it can't be for some people. Just like you've been saying, if you let any outside force control your life, whether it be a substance, an activity, or some other type of habit, anything in excess, can lead you down the wrong path.

So, yes, taking a stand for marijuana does hold high value for me. Much more value than taking a stand for being able to dance in the offseason or for a "deserved contract" (I still think we would have drafted a safety higher and resigned JT after the draft if he didn't sign with the Jesters). To me, those things just represent selfishness.

I'm not basing right or wrong on TX law or NFL rules. I'm basing what the right thing to do is. TX did not ask me to come to work for them. I asked them. The NFL did not ask Ricky, he asked them. When you submit to an organization and it's rules, those are the rules you go by. You simply value one thing over another, and if you value pot over your job, your priorities are wrong. BTW, Name me one state agency that allows you to use pot. Just one. Any state in the US. Any one will do.

This isn't a fight about pot, though, potheads will join the fight like lemmings. It's almost comical how the potheads come spilling out of the woodwork like stoners out of Spicoli's van. This is an opinion, by me, to assign value to something said by someone, based on the choices he's made in his life.

You guys take pot so seriously.

People don't have free will?

People don't make choices?

And clearly Ricky isn't a sage. He's got an opinion which is valid, but not gospel and people are allowed to have dissenting opinions.
you're certain the human mind isn't simply a bag of chemical reactions through cause & effect? this is exactly why cultures stagnate. people think they know things they haven't the first clue about.

Please. There you go again. Hypocrisy at it's best. First you say it is not about the pot, it is about decisions and you deny up and down being a hater.....then you say this. Lame.

What? He said something about me, and I said something about him. I think I was very nice considering the venom of the post against me. He said he supports pot, and I said I didn't doubt it. I said it appears that he is telling the absolute truth about himself and I admire his candor.

I'm not basing right or wrong on TX law or NFL rules. I'm basing what the right thing to do is. TX did not ask me to come to work for them. I asked them. The NFL did not ask Ricky, he asked them. When you submit to an organization and it's rules, those are the rules you go by. You simply value one thing over another, and if you value pot over your job, your priorities are wrong. BTW, Name me one state agency that allows you to use pot. Just one. Any state in the US. Any one will do.

This isn't a fight about pot, though, potheads will join the fight like lemmings. It's almost comical how the potheads come spilling out of the woodwork like stoners out of Spicoli's van. This is an opinion, by me, to assign value to something said by someone, based on the choices he's made in his life.

You guys take pot so seriously.

Oh man. I bet you're a real blast to hang out with.

you're certain the human mind isn't simply a bag of chemical reactions through cause & effect? this is exactly why cultures stagnate. people think they know things they haven't the first clue about.

So the better choice is to hit the ID based feeder bar than to live up to your responsibilities?

We're simply rats in a cage? I don't think so. I think we're capable of assigning values on things and executing actions based on those values, and that gives a pretty good indication of what your values are. Booze drinking...Pot smoking....ensuring your family has food and shelter....You know, those types of things.

Back
Top Bottom