Pats still the Beast of the East.......... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats still the Beast of the East..........

Maybe I am only one that noticed or read too much into it, but if you go back/watch replay that will probably be ran on NFL Network, during the anthem Gronk looked really spaced out and almost hurt facial expression wise, might be something that wasn't brought up/known, or it could just be he was preparing himself but we usually see him "Gronk" like pregame. Not making excuses for him nor Patriots, hell if they are about to decline it works in our favor but again as I said earlier, something just seems off with the team overall.
Maybe something happened with a relative via the hurricane or something. Interesting but he definitely didn't seem himself tonight.

So Patriots getting thumped. Dolphins game postponed. The winner between the Bills and Jets, two teams trying to tank, will be in sole possession of first place. You just never know.

Maybe so but one thing for sure this isn't the best team NE has had since 07 like alot of people where hyping them to be. Especial on the defensive side.

'07 was on offensive juggernaut and had little to do with defense. But yeah, the offseason hype for them was ridiculous this year.

I honestly thought NE had a legit chance at 16-0.

Matt Patricia: still a geniuus ?
Funny when they were talking about how it's amazing New England hasn't lost their OC or DC with all their success...lol those coordinators know they're nothing without Brady and Belicheat. McDaniels knows first hand lol

Matt Patricia: still a geniuus ?

Falcons still 96.8% to win superbowl after halftime? Again, I would love to see decline in Patriots but basing anything after first game of season(not long ago they went 2-2 to start season) is kind of crazy.. hell we started 1-4 last season and look where we finished with a TOOL as our defensive cord.! You can almost bet that BB and Matt Patricia are going to adjust that defense scheme wise and ride the hell out of the players in practice.

Remember when Kansas City blew out New England a few years ago, New England just followed that up with winning the SB that year lol

Falcons still 96.8% to win superbowl after halftime? Again, I would love to see decline in Patriots but basing anything after first game of season(not long ago they went 2-2 to start season) is kind of crazy.. hell we started 1-4 last season and look where we finished with a TOOL as our defensive cord.! You can almost bet that BB and Matt Patricia are going to adjust that defense scheme wise and ride the hell out of the players in practice.

Maybe but some day the ride ends . Any way ... kiss the undefeated BS goodbye. That's good enough for me tonight

Embrace it and enjoy watching the greatest HC ever.

I ****ing love watching their defense. Beautiful.

Get back to me when BB takes a team to the SB with a guy like David Woodley.
BB disqualified himself from the debate when he purposely engaged in Spygate.
I hope we get to see that beautiful defense twice this season.

Remember when Kansas City blew out New England a few years ago, New England just followed that up with winning the SB that year lol

I was just saying the same thing in post #30.

We can enjoy this, but it also has to be with a little perspective.

Back
Top Bottom