Pauline: Browns & Fins lining up a deal if Elliot available at pick 8 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pauline: Browns & Fins lining up a deal if Elliot available at pick 8

Seems like a good idea because there's no way using a 1st and 2nd on a RB could be anything but a sure thing. And because we have no use for 2nd round picks because we'd just f them up anyway. Ok. Seems legit.

Also for the record it wasn't a blind squirrel who picked Landry but Dennis Hickey, who seemed like an aberration because he was actually competent.
1-I'm aware it was Hickey.
2-Lighten up.
3-Have a nice day.

1-I'm aware it was Hickey.
2-Lighten up.
3-Have a nice day.
Whoops I meant it in a light way. Sorry if it didn't come across, brother. Being a Dolphins fan at this point you have to keep everything pretty light. It's all just a trip to the circus.

It's funny that people have conditioned themselves to look at everything Dolphins in a good light even if it's white dog poop. There is nothing good with this rumor and if for some crazy reason it becomes reality it will be just another reason the Dolphins are a laughing stock around the league.

If you are thinking the same way as the Browns then that should be your first warning in that this probably is not the right move to make. Those guys are a walking mistake and we are getting closer and closer to that status as well.

Whoops I meant it in a light way. Sorry if it didn't come across, brother. Being a Dolphins fan at this point you have to keep everything pretty light. It's all just a trip to the circus.
All good :up:

A special RB like Zeke Elliott can overcome the OL weaknesses that the Giants had whereas a RB like Rashad Jennings could not.

If Elliott's grade is comparable to Tomlinson's, then he is worth obtaining via a trade. Isn't his grade in that vein, as a 3-down back with exceptional receiving and blocking skills?

Special? That is in the eyes of the beholder.

This place has gone bat **** nuts.

If they move back to 8 using a 2nd round pick you have to look at it this way: they gave up a 2nd round pick for Maxwell and Alonso.

Would you do that deal??

I wouldn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they move back to 8 using a 2nd round pick you have to look at it this way: they gave up a 2nd round pick for Maxwell and Alonso.

Would you do that deal??

I wouldn't.

we should have got a pick for taking that bad contract off hands

This is making me nervous as ****!

He better be ****ing 2002 Ricky Williams if Miami trades up for him.

He isn't.... not even close.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

All I could say is I hope Elliot is gone before 8 because that trade will be another horrible decision in a disaster of an offseason by Tannebum.

Would you do that deal??

I wouldn't.

Drafting Elliot at 13 would be rough enough, but you nailed the salt in the wound. If it goes through, it will be one of the all-time most hilarious draft scenarios. Some of these GM's appear to be asleep at the wheel. Even Elway, who has been fantastic, flubbed up the CJ Anderson situation, and Denver ended up paying more for Anderson due to that mistake.

Back
Top Bottom