PB Post: Boston Signs His Deal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PB Post: Boston Signs His Deal

Chambers, Booker, Boston, McMichael=sweeeeeet

Justasportsfan said:
If they start hanging out with Michael Vick, they will be.
You better wish they start hangin out with Ron..... how you gonna cover Boston, Booker, Chambers, McMichael and Ronnie outta the backfield? You have Clements, he can take down Chambers, but after that you arent lookin too hot.

I've said it before..I'll say it again.. :woot:

dominizzo said:
dude dont be jealous we have a better wr core and te core and fullback than u guys havee. Okk ill make u happy Ronnie is better than Mcgahee even though he didn get a carry in Nfl yet soo dont talk with Jp "loser" Losman at the helm
:roflmao: :roflmao:

we've had this discussion before you even signed up. There were homers just like you who said that the fins have the best wr corps in the NFL just because you signed Boston. Guess who was right and who was wrong ? :lol: You're the type of poster who thinks everyone else sucks and everyone that the fins sign is a great signing. You get you panties all bunched up when other finfans don't see everything through aqua and teal glasses. :lol:

You still don't have a qb . :tongue:

Wow! We have come so fair in just one year.

Boston now at the Vet minimum! No risk whatsoever.

Philter25 said:
You better wish they start hangin out with Ron..... how you gonna cover Boston, Booker, Chambers, McMichael and Ronnie outta the backfield? You have Clements, he can take down Chambers, but after that you arent lookin too hot.
You guys go through a hissy fit when I was taking a shot at Ron Mexico?

To answer your question, no one has to cover Boston. If he even trips over that white line on the field that reads, "50" I'm almost sure he'll break his ankle again.

Like I told that DominopIzza kid, last year it was no different from this years signing of Boston. As a matter of fact, he was healthier when he signed last year having played for the chargers the year beofre. This time , he's had a year off and I doubt he can do the same thing he did when he caught 1500+ yards without roiding up. His ankles are too small for his frame.

Boston doesn't scare me. He didn't then and he doesn't now. He's a time bomb waiting to explode. Don't believe me? Ask the other 30 teams that didn't want to sign him.

Justasportsfan said:

To answer your question, no one has to cover Boston. If he even trips over that white line on the field that reads, "50" I'm almost sure he'll break his ankle again.

Like I told that DominopIzza kid, last year it was no different from this years signing of Boston. As a matter of fact, he was healthier when he signed last year having played for the chargers the year beofre. This time , he's had a year off and I doubt he can do the same thing he did when he caught 1500+ yards without roiding up. His ankles are too small for his frame.

Boston doesn't scare me. He didn't then and he doesn't now. He's a time bomb waiting to explode. Don't believe me? Ask the other 30 teams that didn't want to sign him.
His ankles seemed to do okay when he had over 1000 yards in back to back years with the cards.

Justasportsfan said:

To answer your question, no has to cover Boston. If he even trips over that white line on the field that reads, "50" I'm almost sure he'll break his ankle again.

Your looking at tis just the way any pessimisic Buffallo fan would look at it. Most of the people on this board are looking at is optimistically. Granted it does not give us the best recieving core in the league. It does give us a reciever who has the physicall skills comparable to TO and that is exciting. Wether or not he will mature enough to fulfill his potetial is the big question.

Marino Forever said:
His ankles seemed to do okay when he had over 1000 yards in back to back years with the cards.
He was roiding then. Did you notice how good the Chargers became once they got rid of Boston?

Back
Top Bottom