PB Post: Boston Signs His Deal | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PB Post: Boston Signs His Deal

Justasportsfan said:
You should call 1-800-cry-baby and see if they care.
I dialed that number like you said, It said the lines were still busy due to bills fans and the 4x super bowl run.
Anyways, just pointing out the continous **** that comes out you everytime your fingers touch the keyboard. It doesn't matter what the Fins do, you will always down play it and then tell us that we are seeing it through aqua and orange glasses. Your justa sad, sad poor little ole justa.:lol:

also with a 1 year contract he will play real hard trying to get a better contractnext year.Good news glad to have him

Justasportsfan said:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

we've had this discussion before you even signed up. There were homers just like you who said that the fins have the best wr corps in the NFL just because you signed Boston. Guess who was right and who was wrong ? :lol: You're the type of poster who thinks everyone else sucks and everyone that the fins sign is a great signing. You get you panties all bunched up when other finfans don't see everything through aqua and teal glasses. :lol:

You still don't have a qb . :tongue:

I suppose David Woodley was a Quarterback?

jribs said:
It doesn't matter what the Fins do, you will always down play it and then tell us that we are seeing it through aqua and orange glasses. Your justa sad, sad poor little ole justa.:lol:
Clueless. :shakeno:

Dude for a provocator you are lame.

Justasportsfan said:
If they start hanging out with Michael Vick, they will be.

What's your deal dude? You got lost and cannot find home - Dorothy? If you are here on our board to in some way let us Dolphin fans have it, you are really bad at what you do. You're not funny, not original and not particularly cunning or whitty.

I'm glad you've come over here like Thurman Thomas the day of one of his 4 lost superbowls (bozo almost winners) where he forgot his freakin helmet, so you can get your head taken off! Dude your organization blew it big time AGAIN when they let Williams go. He was your one and only shot to get you out of no-whereville but then again you're precious group of historic losers are stationed in the one place no-one wants to live, Buffalo NY. Remember this son, your claim to fame, the single greatest player to EVER put on a Jills uniform, is a brutal mass murderer! What a lousy disgrace your team is and you are being on this website. And believe me I have only just begun with you son!

raving said:
What's your deal dude? You got lost and cannot find home - Dorothy? If you are here on our board to in some way let us Dolphin fans have it, you are really bad at what you do. You're not funny, not original and not particularly cunning or whitty.

I'm glad you've come over here like Thurman Thomas the day of one of his 4 lost superbowls (bozo almost winners) where he forgot his freakin helmet, so you can get your head taken off! Dude your organization blew it big time AGAIN when they let Williams go. He was your one and only shot to get you out of no-whereville but then again you're precious group of historic losers are stationed in the one place no-one wants to live, Buffalo NY. Remember this son, your claim to fame, the single greatest player to EVER put on a Jills uniform, is a brutal mass murderer! What a lousy disgrace your team is and you are being on this website. And believe me I have only just begun with you son!
Don't bother raving. He may come back with a witty response like "Clueless."
He is like a new toy. Fun to play with at first but then he shows his real colors and becomes really boring quickly.

raving said:
What's your deal dude? You got lost and cannot find home - Dorothy? If you are here on our board to in some way let us Dolphin fans have it, you are really bad at what you do. You're not funny, not original and not particularly cunning or whitty. !
a couple of people thought it was funny. I've never heard that Dorothy thing before though :rolleyes:

raving said:
I'm glad you've come over here like Thurman Thomas the day of one of his 4 lost superbowls (bozo almost winners) where he forgot his freakin helmet, so you can get your head taken off! Dude your organization blew it big time AGAIN when they let Williams go. He was your one and only shot to get you out of no-whereville but then again you're precious group of historic losers are stationed in the one place no-one wants to live, Buffalo NY. Remember this son, your claim to fame, the single greatest player to EVER put on a Jills uniform, is a brutal mass murderer! What a lousy disgrace your team is and you are being on this website. !
bla,blah,blah. Talk to me when you are able to beat us again.

raving said:
And believe me I have only just begun with you son!
Sorry grandma. I'll try to behave next time.

jribs said:
Don't bother raving. He may come back with a witty response like "Clueless."
He is like a new toy. Fun to play with at first but then he shows his real colors and becomes really boring quickly.
Ah, how sweet of you to come to his rescue.

Justasportsfan said:
bla,blah,blah. Talk to me when you are able to beat us again.

Thats funny, considering the Phins vs Bills record stands at 49-30.

With that kind of futility you would have to win every game for, what, the next ten YEARS to even break .500? :roflmao:

Phins vs. Jills... a rivalry? :lol: Does a nail really rival a hammer?

Oh, and another example of fine Jill's football:

No other team or athalete in the HISTORY OF ORGANIZED SPORTS has ever qualified for their sport's championship four times in a row and failed to win at least once...

No one but the Jills.

Blah, Blah, Blah. Talk to me when ("if" is a better term) your team wins its first ring.

i have mixed emotions about the boston signing.. i really worry that he will be a locker room cancer... although there are reports he fit in well with the team last offseason ... i still worry that he is going to get injured again and that he quite possibly could get suspended again ... in short i love is talent .. but don't trust his character... and injury history ... time will tell ... if he becomes 80% of what he once was thats better than most #2 receivers on any team ... i'll take that!!!

raving said:

Relax dude. I've been on this board long enough to know that Justasportsfan is a respectable Bills fan. He does not cause trouble and is often witty. His comments about Michael Vick were a joke about the STD he may be carrying. They were not a knock on anyone. Am I right? He was just trying to be funny. Geez can't we all just get along?

Some of you take this board WAY too seriously.

Justasportsfan said:
He was roiding then. Did you notice how good the Chargers became once they got rid of Boston?

Yea because before Boston showed up in San Diego they were the BEST team in the NFL!!

:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom