PB Post: Boston Signs His Deal | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PB Post: Boston Signs His Deal

Dolphan7 said:
Nice to be able to finally see this guy on the field in a real game. Finally after 2 freakin years.

Dude, don't jinx it again :smackhead

death7star said:
at least people "who's world is colored teal and orange" have some lombardi trophies

refresh my memory if people in a world full of red and blue have any.
Your team currently is not even close to what it was 30 years ago.

Justasportsfan said:
Exactly. They get rid of Boston and replace him w/ Gates and????

You canot deny the fact that they got better without Boston no? Shottenheimer can be an idiot but he's not completely clueless either. If Boston was so great why did he get rid of Boston for a 6th rd. draft and not hold out for at least a 2nd or 3rd pick? Why didn't Boston get any other offers from the other 30 teams?

SD got better in part because Boston is/was a narcisitic cancer to his team while he was there. However, this is still a good signing for us. If he returns to his egocentric ways and becomes a distraction, we can simply cut him at little to no salary cap damage to us...but last year, he did everything the coaches told him to do and he has the added incentive of needing to prove himself to the league again at this time.

Oh btw, he should easily become our #3 receiver and would make an outstanding #1 or #2 receiver if Chambers or Booker gets hurt...with the motivation he should have and all. Great signing for us!! :tongue2:

Justasportsfan said:
Your team currently is not even close to what it was 30 years ago.
And neither is your team that won it....wait...... im having trouble with my math. Can you and the fine Buffalo education system help me out? :lol:

Philter25 said:
And neither is your team that won it....wait...... im having trouble with my math. Can you and the fine Buffalo education system help me out? :lol:
You might want to ask someone who actually studied in Buffalo. Wait let's ask Clumpy. His math is obviously better than yours :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
You might want to ask someone who actually studied in Buffalo. Wait let's ask Clumpy. His math is obviously better than yours :lol:
Obviously....... why dont you help me then oh so wise one? :roflmao: I cant seem to remember when......

Philter25 said:
Obviously....... why dont you help me then oh so wise one? :roflmao: I cant seem to remember when......
but I wasn't educated in buffalo so how would I know buffalo math? :tongue:

An offseason unlike any in recent years

With the recent signing of Boston, this off season is turning into an offseason unlike any we have had in recent years. Unlike in the past where at times we couldnt even get players to visit, players WANT to come here. I was just looking at some of our offseason moves.....
1.Wanny gone (I know it wasnt an offseason move but IMHO its the most important move this franchise has seen in years)
2.Fiedler gone (see above)
3.Kevin Carter gives us a very good DE opposite JT also provides depth at DT.
4.Vonnie Holliday is a solid player who isnt cant be the focal point asked to carry a team,(ask KC) but will fit in nicely in a defense where he has a role. Also has size that could play DT for us in an emergency.
5.Donnie Spragan is a late blooming LB who should be a very good LB for us(great size)
6.Tebucky Jones is a big hitter who should easily replace Sammy Knight
7.Stockar McDougal, this could be the best move of the offseason if Houck can work his magic.
All of these signings are basically on a trial basis, they are on one or two year deals with the exception of Carter. If they dont work out they can be cut with little cap implications. Saban also got several players to restructure down to the vet minimum putting us in the best cap situation this team has seen in years. If we add a DT like Keith Traylor and a FS like Lance Shulters this team may make a run at the playoffs.

There isnt a team in the league that can cover Chambers, Boston, Booker, McMichael, and Brown. I fully expect our offense to be 3 WR's, 1 TE, and 1 RB sets often. The greatest thing about this set is with Ronnie and Randy's ability to catch the ball this could easily become a 5 WR set! The defense should be as stout against the run as it has been in YEARS!!! Pass coverage is a bit shaky at this point, but as I said if we add a player like Lance Shulters it will help. These are just my thoughts, I thought I would share because I can not contain my enthusiasm for this team!!!

Justasportsfan said:
Why didn't Boston get any other offers from the other 30 teams?

The Titans offered a contract to Boston. He chose Miami instead.

Just the same ole diarrhea (squirts, trots, runs, liquid crap) from justa. B!tches about people on a phin form and says: "who's world is colored teal and orange", but never can seem to take off his red and blue glasses. Such a poor, sad little justa that tries to down play anything the Fins do good.

jribs said:
Just the same ole diarrhea (squirts, trots, runs, liquid crap) from justa. B!tches about people on a phin form and says: "who's world is colored teal and orange", but never can seem to take off his red and blue glasses. Such a poor, sad little justa that tries to down play anything the Fins do good.
:sosad:

Back
Top Bottom