Peter King on AFC East | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King on AFC East

I see a team that through one week is good in the trenches and was riding an emotional wave similar to what I've seen from a ravens team years ago. I don't think we can emphasize enough what happens when you not only bring in leaders , but emotional leaders. Welcome to the team knowshon and finnegan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkq

Great point. We did not have that last year, and it makes other players better as well as pulling them out of down times on the field. On field leadership makes a big difference.

I see a team that through one week is good in the trenches and was riding an emotional wave similar to what I've seen from a ravens team years ago. I don't think we can emphasize enough what happens when you not only bring in leaders , but emotional leaders. Welcome to the team knowshon and finnegan

This is the part that 95% overlooked when thinking about how the season would go down imo. And from what we've been hearing Delmas might be the biggest, most vocal leader of them all.

This is the part that 95% overlooked when thinking about how the season would go down imo. And from what we've been hearing Delmas might be the biggest, most vocal leader of them all.

We've all been so used to having weak teams that meander through the season, accepting its fate.

Back
Top Bottom