peyton's cadence | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

peyton's cadence

How far Miami has to go? I swear, you could almost predict when Denver was going to snap the ball after "Omaha, hut" and when they were trying to pull them offside.
It's not rocket science. It's pretty basic as far as I'm concerned. They make Peyton seem like aerospace engineer!
Makes you wonder if Philbin is worthy of being a head coach when such a basic concept is lost on him and his staff.

Wait a second!! I agree with most of your points, but Peyton is brilliant. He is a master of an offense. He is a true offensive coordinator on the field.

Philbin and Sherman both defended the Go/Go Go during press conferences during the season. It is definitely on the coaching staff.

Yep, we would definitely be 17-0 right now if we just had Peyton Manning's cadence...

many teams do it...without issue...miamis tell if there is one is something else...many centers bob the head also presnap

The chargers are horrible discipline..need I remind you that they jumped a few times with our go..go-go cadence

The chargers are horrible discipline..need I remind you that they jumped a few times with our go..go-go cadence

if that happened with us a certain someone would blame the head coach...i sure hope he's blaming mccoy

Philbin should have intervened on the cadence issue. I wonder if it was because he had too much respect for his old friend and mentor, Sherman. Hopefully a lesson learned...

Need I remind anyone the Chargers had the 32nd ranked D?

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Philbin should have intervened on the cadence issue. I wonder if it was because he had too much respect for his old friend and mentor, Sherman. Hopefully a lesson learned...

I think he did intervene...

Yeah right. I think it was the Chargers game where we thought the Dolphins changed their cadence because there were lots of offside penalties. Maybe it was more on the Chargers jumping early than on us changing the snap count.

I think he did intervene...
Maybe he did but all I ever heard was Philbin defending the cadence. Someone posted about the "go, go go" here back in September and first Philbin brushed it off as nothing. They didn't change it for weeks after that

many teams do it...without issue...miamis tell if there is one is something else...many centers bob the head also presnap
It's not a head bob. It has to do with a hand movement.

Yeah right. I think it was the Chargers game where we thought the Dolphins changed their cadence because there were lots of offside penalties. Maybe it was more on the Chargers jumping early than on us changing the snap count.

I cant tell if you're agreeing with me or arguing with me.....:ponder:

the center can bob their head all they want. but a dlineman plays run plays and pass plays differently. and if you know its a run on go/go that changes the game.

Let's not compare a future HOF QB with 15 yrs experience with a QB who is in his 2nd yr, I would prefer RT concentrate on what is in front of him and reading the D than worrying about go go go ........it will come with time, be patient....

Back
Top Bottom