PFF Mock Draft Sim | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Mock Draft Sim

I see a lot of people are in love with Becton but I really think he will struggle more than some of the other top OL.

If he is still there in the 2nd, it would be hard to pass him up.

For the record, Wills is my favorite to start and be very effective right away.

I see a lot of people are in love with Becton but I really think he will struggle more than some of the other top OL.

Who are you taking for your LT...and more importantly, when are you selecting a LT?

I agree. Wills followed by Thomas for me. Wifts, I think more of a RT.

Who are you taking for your LT...and more importantly, when are you selecting a LT?
I'm not. I showed my draft earlier, all RBs. Got a great grade too! :ponder:

I've done so many mock drafts on different websites and to be honest, trying to get Wills with one of our first 5 picks is usually problematic.

Hell, pick 5 is problematic - draft Tua or Burrow, it goes one way - don't draft either one of those two, it goes another.

I can certainly make a list of players who I would be happy with no matter where they go in our first 5 picks. There are plenty to choose from!

In fact I may just do that so as not to hijack this thread.

Would be surprised if a top 4 OT falls to #18 but possible.
My preference remains #5 Tua, trade up from #18 with 2021 ammo for an OT.
Why would you want to trade up by using picks from 2021? At this point we have 9 picks in 2021 but 14 picks this year so if you're going to use picks to move up then use some of the extra picks we have in 2020

My latest, but probably not my final mock...

Used a sim that allows trades... made several.

9. Andrew Thomas OLT
23. K'Lavon Chaisson OLB
26. Cesar Ruiz C/G
39. Jacob Eason QB
42. Isaiah Wilson ORT
49. Clyde Edwards-Helaire RB
70. Devin Duvernay SWR
141. Antoine Brooks Jr. S
154. Justin Strnad WLB
173. Trajan Bandy SCB
185. Benito Jones NT
227. Terrance Steele OT
246. Rodrigo Blankenship K
251. Michael Turk P

Why would you want to trade up by using picks from 2021? At this point we have 9 picks in 2021 but 14 picks this year so if you're going to use picks to move up then use some of the extra picks we have in 2020

I would like to keep 6 picks in the top 70. So my strategy would be QB at #5 and fully expect the next picks- 18, 26, 39, 56, 70 - 5 picks to step in as starters- Total 6 key players

Add the 5-6 key pieces from this past FA (Jones- Ogbah- Van noy- Lawson-Flowers- Howard-) - and sprinkle a couple FA picks 2021..
Looking ahead 2021 draft we have 2 #1s and 2 #2s. I’m ok dealing a #2021 2nd. We will have been able to really fill this roster given the right picks.

I would like to keep 6 picks in the top 70. So my strategy would be QB at #5 and fully expect the next picks- 18, 26, 39, 56, 70 - 5 picks to step in as starters- Total 6 key players

Add the 5-6 key pieces from this past FA (Jones- Ogbah- Van noy- Lawson-Flowers- Howard-) - and sprinkle a couple FA picks 2021..
Looking ahead 2021 draft we have 2 #1s and 2 #2s. I’m ok dealing a #2021 2nd. We will have been able to really fill this roster given the right picks.
I don't want to trade the two extra picks from 2021 cause those are the ones we got from Houston and they could be high picks. I get your point tho

#5 & # #18 are locked in. The other picks can be moved around as long as I can get the most top 100 players in the draft within that moving.

Made 2 trades down in the 1st round

5th to 7th (picking up 69 and 113)
Then moving down again...
7th to 10th (picking up 74 and 115)

That would give Miami 10 picks in the top 115.
A nice haul for moving down 5 slots and still landing a top OL like Thomas. Herbert at 18 amd the rest would be sort of difficult to screw up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-19-01-42-07.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-19-01-42-07.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom