PFN Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFN Mock Draft

I had some choices at 53. Ultimately, it just felt like Ika paired with Wilkins could take the D to a different level.

I don't see a need with Wilkins, Sieler, and Davis on that D line. Unless one will be gone as a FA, or we are adding a quick DT who can chase side to side..

I don't see a need with Wilkins, Sieler, and Davis on that D line. Unless one will be gone as a FA, or we are adding a quick DT who can chase side to side..
Maybe a luxury pick. Davis has been mostly invisible this year, though. I know some fans really like him.

We have Sieler one more year...

I'd like to extend him, but he hired Drew Rosenhaus so he knows his true worth, so it would behoove Ogbah to come back and acts like he knows.

I think some people will shake their head taking a NT that high but I'd lean toward letting Davis go after 2023. DPhinz mentioned Sieler being up in a year too which further reinforces a need at DT.

Davis is a decent enough player but I think we could find another 1 dimensional player a lot cheaper in the draft, and would rather do that than signing Davis to a second contract.

Good thread as usual SF. I’ve really enjoyed the draft talk with you since I came to the board.

I’ve been doing a couple every week after all the weeks games are completed just to play around with it.

This is pretty much my consensus… TO THIS POINT. I reserve the right to change as we get closer lol.

#48 If by some chance Darnell Washington TE/Georgia is on the board then he is my pick. I doubt he’ll be there at this point but one can hope.

Otherwise I’ll take DeMarvion Overshown LB/Texas OR 1 of the 2 top Centers…

John Michael Schmitz C/Minnesota
Sedrick Van Pran C/Georgia

#79 Devon Achane RB/Texas A&M
#83 Sam LaPorta TE/Iowa
#165 Garrett Williams CB/Syracuse

Now with that last pick… This should be a swing for the fences type of pick and needs or position shouldn’t matter. I’m not even saying take BPA I’m saying take a shot on somebody even if we’re deep at that position. In this case… if he were on the board I’m absolutely taking him even though in this scenario we’ve already selected Devon Achane.

#211 Deuce Vaughn RB/Kansas St

After all the combined and pro days and all that I highly highly doubt Vaughn is their at #211 BUT if he is… I would absolutely take a shot on him.

MAJOR MAJOR Darren Sproles vibes with him and the great thing is… Vaughn also played at Kansas St just like Sproles so I say why not.

Good thread as usual SF. I’ve really enjoyed the draft talk with you since I came to the board.

I’ve been doing a couple every week after all the weeks games are completed just to play around with it.

This is pretty much my consensus… TO THIS POINT. I reserve the right to change as we get closer lol.

#48 If by some chance Darnell Washington TE/Georgia is on the board then he is my pick. I doubt he’ll be there at this point but one can hope.

Otherwise I’ll take DeMarvion Overshown LB/Texas OR 1 of the 2 top Centers…

John Michael Schmitz C/Minnesota
Sedrick Van Pran C/Georgia

#79 Devon Achane RB/Texas A&M
#83 Sam LaPorta TE/Iowa
#165 Garrett Williams CB/Syracuse

Now with that last pick… This should be a swing for the fences type of pick and needs or position shouldn’t matter. I’m not even saying take BPA I’m saying take a shot on somebody even if we’re deep at that position. In this case… if he were on the board I’m absolutely taking him even though in this scenario we’ve already selected Devon Achane.

#211 Deuce Vaughn RB/Kansas St

After all the combined and pro days and all that I highly highly doubt Vaughn is their at #211 BUT if he is… I would absolutely take a shot on him.

MAJOR MAJOR Darren Sproles vibes with him and the great thing is… Vaughn also played at Kansas St just like Sproles so I say why not.
I really enjoy the draft. Have gotten to it a little late this year, partly due to work and the fact that Miami started out so great. But glad to talk about it with other fans.

Anyway, I love Achane. I know he's probably a luxury pick considering the Dolphins have bigger needs. But he'd immediately solve the return game and has that electric speed that McDaniel seems to collect.

This is a really talented TE draft IMO. Tucker Kraft reminds me a little bit of Gronk and he can block. Darnell Washington is interesting. Probably the best blocker among the TE's. A little slow, but makes tough catches. I think he's about 6-7 too so basically always open. Kincaid is another good one. He's the YAC guy from the group. Maybe the most like George Kittle.

Back
Top Bottom