PFN Mock Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFN Mock Draft

Texans won and now the Bears hold the #1 overall pick in the draft. Will the Bears get a haul from somebody for that #1 overall, or will they draft a QB?

Definitely trading the pick.

They're about to load up. $120M in cap space and the No.1 pick for a team that was competitive all year.

Last edited:
I would love to land John Michael Schmitz and then move Williams back to LG.That would really tighten up the OL.

I fear he will be off the board before the Fins pick though.

Obviously the Defense needs a lot of work this off season so I would expect some solid vets signed in FA on the cheap and then we see what the Draft holds.

Ya we need a center bad.

Its time to stop ignoring that position.

3-14 with Fields this year, and 3-9 last year.

Which is only something you'd say if you didn't watch them play.

Bears had a really good stretch offensively in the middle of the season, which started with a MNF thumping of New England, which was there last win. They were averaging 30+ points over a 5 game stretch before unofficially tanking.

They didn't lose those games because of Justin Fields. Fields was the only reason they were competitive, like against us, where he was the best player on the field for either team.

You couldn't script a better path to the No.1 pick than what the Bears did this season. The only blemish is giving away what ended up being the 32nd pick, for Chase Claypool, who's decent but not worth that selection.

No Darnell Mooney, No Khalil Herbert, even Claypool and Montgomery were hurt.

Bears and Lions fans should both be pumped about their situations. Very enviable positions for both franchises right now.

Chicago desperately needs a game breaker at WR and a threat off the edge at DE. They have the resources to get that and more.

Last edited:
Yes I would. If that was the Dolphins, Id want a new QB at #1 overall.

So you're saying CJ Stroud or Bryce Young would've made the 2022 Bears better because of their individual talents?

Or your replacing the best player on the team out of spite because everyone else sucks?

Can you name a single OL or WR on the Bears?

Can you name a single DL or LB?

5 straight games they scored 33, 29, 32, 30, and 24 points = 1-4.

He also outplayed Jalen Hurts (BY A MILE) a few weeks ago and almost beat the Eagles by himself but in your mind, the loss is all you can judge him by. Justin Fields showed everyone what he can do, its kind of annoying to have to defend that to someone who watching.

I'll wait for you to rattle off a list of players on the Bears that you are familiar with. I am just dying to know about your Chicago Bears insight.

Last edited:
So you're saying CJ Stroud or Bryce Young would've made the 2022 Bears better because of their individual talents?

Maybe not year 1, but like Trevor Lawrence, like Herbert, there must be significant push to playoffs in year two, it cannot be a record 3-14 and number #1 overall pick in year two.

Maybe not year 1, but like Trevor Lawrence, like Herbert, there must be significant push to playoffs in year two, it cannot be a record 3-14 and number #1 overall pick in year two.

Which is why it makes sense to correct the reasons for being 3-14. By your logic Mathew Stafford should’ve been cut by Detroit about 7 times.

Somehow the Bears managed to over achieve and still get the No.1 pick.

Justin Fields is the only reason they weren’t 0-17.

Back
Top Bottom