PFT now blaming Fins for media overreaction to "Bullygate" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT now blaming Fins for media overreaction to "Bullygate"

mnphinfan

Lifelong Fin Fan
Club Member
Reaction score
I have seen it all. Below is an excerpt from a new blog on PFT. PFT is now blaming the Fins for the medias overreaction to Bullygate because the Fins suspended Incognito because it showed they had something to hide. Does their hipocracy know no bounds?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...resses-support-for-martins-return-to-the-nfl/
Incognito also has retweeted several messages of support, including one suggesting that the sports media owes Incognito an apology.  The truth, however, is that the apology (if one is warranted) needs to originate with the Dolphins, who created the clear impression that Incognito did something wrong by suspending him for conduct detrimental to the team.

Also in the post it says Cogs also supports Martin's return to the NFL. This really shows what kind of man Cogs is as we all know he dealt with his inner demons as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I can't remember the last time the media ever took accountability for anything... It's amazing. Sports media is one of the worst. You can basically print whatever the **** you want and you will never be held accountable for it.

I mean, how many times has LaCanfora been wrong on something, yet people still view him as an insider. Heck, I still find myself doing it. Yet the truth is, he is about as accurate as IncarceratedBob.

The team was too quick to suspend Richie, and this story is ridiculous.

The team was too quick to suspend Richie, and this story is ridiculous.

You can blame that on Ross. He has absolutely no pulse on this team. I've seen sea cucumbers with more presence than him, so it wasn't surprising to see him quickly capitulate to the media-fueled tsunami of public opinion.

They had to suspend him because of the voicemail that was leaked by Martin's agent. The NFL may have even suggested it privately to Ross...no telling.

lmao. and if Miami didn't suspend Richie, they'd be saying Miami is a horrible organization for letting a racist bully continue to play!

You can blame that on Ross. He has absolutely no pulse on this team. I've seen sea cucumbers with more presence than him, so it wasn't surprising to see him quickly capitulate to the media-fueled tsunami of public opinion.

I'm not so sure this is right.

If I had a tape of an employee of mine, using racial slurs on a voicemail targeting another one of my employees, I might suspend them as well. I thought this was a very sensible act at the time. Also, the Dolphins have paid Incognito his full salary during this time, along with Martin.

Now in hindsight, we have had a lot more info come out and I think we can mostly all agree that this story is a bunch of BS....but the initial reaction to it was not out of line in my opinion.

In no way shape or form should the media be let off the hook on this but he does have a point. If this comes out like it looks like it should at the very least the fins should pay him for all games missed and issue an apology.

I hate PFT and especially Mike Florio's self-righteous bull**** a**.... I feel like Jonny Martin, Mike Florio and the rest of the moron pundits should be slapped in the face everytime they open their mouths.

I can still remember the sullen Adam Schefter reading the transcript from Incognito's vmail.

Such a joke.

The media deserves to be ripped from one end to the other.

I blame Florio's mama for not being able to attract a higher class of "clients" and then economizing on the protection provided.

I can still remember the sullen Adam Schefter reading the transcript from Incognito's vmail.

Such a joke.

The media deserves to be ripped from one end to the other.
I remember Adam saying over and over that this was just the tip of the iceberg and things would only get worse. Still waiting on this major devlopment he said was going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom