PFT now blaming Fins for media overreaction to "Bullygate" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT now blaming Fins for media overreaction to "Bullygate"

LOL

I mean...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is killing me. I'm dead.

nyjunc ACTUALLY believes in his head that the Dolphins should have kept Incognito around while the entire world was buzzing about racism and bullying RUNNING RAMPANT IN THE DOLPHINS CLUBHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111one

How can anyone be so utterly retarded?

He's a Jest fan?

LOL

I mean...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is killing me. I'm dead.

nyjunc ACTUALLY believes in his head that the Dolphins should have kept Incognito around while the entire world was buzzing about racism and bullying RUNNING RAMPANT IN THE DOLPHINS CLUBHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111one

How can anyone be so utterly retarded?

Make that a statement rather than a question. :lol:

For someone who has some 26,000 posts on a rival's forum is that really a question?
:lol:

Kraft funded media playing spin doctors what else is new? Damned no matter what you with scumbags like Florio.

If Miami didn't suspend incognito when the media was calling for Bounty-gate like penalties imagine what people like Florio, lacuntfora, and ****fler would say? Forget it

If Miami didn't suspend incognito when the media was calling for Bounty-gate like penalties imagine what people like Florio, lacuntfora, and ****fler would say? Forget it

Right on- people have to remember that back in November for about a 2-week period, you couldn't turn on any newscast, sports radio station, entertainment/gossip show, etc in this country without hearing about Martin and Incognito. Hell, my sister- who could care less about football- texted me at one point asking 'is Incognito his REAL last name'? It was a national firestorm. The Dolphins had ABSOLUTELY no choice but to suspend Incognito at that point in time. The backlash if they didn't would've been off the charts.

To say the dolphins were wrong for doing what did under the intense media pressure and slander they were facing is not only ignorant it's boarding on hilarious. For those who were out there with the pitch forks and mocked us, the people who didn't want to hang a man without a trial, to now try to play "gotcha" is disgusting. At least admit that you scumbags got what you wanted and were wrong.

Hell 17-0 is so long ago very few writers hate us because of that. I don't even buy that the media hates us , we have just became an easy target.
As a dolphin fan Im tired of the only way of thumping my chest is to mention something that happened almost half a century ago

Didn't mean it that way, and I wasn't thumping my chest....but, I do believe regardless of how long ago it was...The media who are fans of other teams are jealous still of Miami having that distinction and so we get less slack than most. Nothing can convince me otherwise.

it's so funny how the dolphins can do no wrong. Blame it on the media, they do everything wrong. Miami never makes a mistake, whatever.

How can you not blame the media? They were 100% wrong, and were simply happy to have a story that fit their political agenda. It really isn't more complicated than that.

The media coverage was like Cog's had bullied a 5-year old girl. How do you bully someone like Martin. Honestly, there has to be a reason why so many so called smart ppl forgot to simply answer that question honestly, without bias. Please, their agenda was so very obvious. You would have to be a media defender to actually not admit or see what was going down and why.

Miami makes a ton of mistakes, there's no reason to make stuff up.

Back
Top Bottom