PFT now blaming Fins for media overreaction to "Bullygate" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT now blaming Fins for media overreaction to "Bullygate"

I blame social media and the communication divide it creates.

And yet people continue to willingly buy into the BS they throw out there. Whatever gets clicks/viewers/ad revenue.

lmao. and if Miami didn't suspend Richie, they'd be saying Miami is a horrible organization for letting a racist bully continue to play!

This.

Suspending him or not there would be arguments on both sides. I agreed with their suspension of Incognito. They'd look bad keeping the guy active who was accused of being a racist bully.

As for what some dope blogger has to say on PFT, whatever credibility the media had vanished in November when they took off with this story completely before any real **** came to light.

In no way shape or form should the media be let off the hook on this but he does have a point. If this comes out like it looks like it should at the very least the fins should pay him for all games missed and issue an apology.

Apologize for what? Giving him the chance to stay away from football so he could focus on getting this bull**** figured out?

You think Schefter comes out and says he was Incognito's biggest supporter next? lol sports media. What a joke. Never hold themselves accountable especially when they were the ones who blew this story up.

I understood why the dolphins suspended Richie, it was due to the release of the racial language. If Martin didnt release the N-word slur voice mail, then Richie would of never been suspended.

Free likes to anyone who rips the media in this thread. I effing HATE the media.

This became an absolute firestorm when the voicemail leaked. The Dolphins had no choice but to suspend Richie. Can you imagine if they had let him continue to play?

Not surprising that this line of reasoning would originate with a midget shyster like Mike Florio, though.

I think I rip those fake journalists in every thread :lol: The media is just a sad joke now. More entertainment and shock value than actual information.

True journalism is a dying profession soon to be completely overtaken by teen magazine ripoffs and gossip artist.

When you control the information, you control the perception.

This becomes a problem when independent research isn't done and you instead wholeheartly believe what you are told.

Thing is there are way too many people in this world who either don't know where to find credible outlets to gain proper knowledge to learn for themselves or, they simply don't care to and would rather be spoon fed prepackaged, easily consumable, instructional information because at the end the day, ain't nobody got time for all that manual, self-serving, intellectual nonsense.

The mainstream decepticon media members know very well that in this age of instant information people crave instant gratification. We want things now. We're a fast food society and the masses have an appetite that is constantly unquenchable. It's a 24/7, story driven soap opera in which the main players can constantly be changing and the news cycle will forever be rotating yet the hungry will always be there no matter what.

Because of this, the evildoers dumb down the general consensus and riddle the official narrative with an agenda laced booby trap meant to deceive you. Mostly it's a divide & conquer scheme, but even more so, they want to rule over a zombified, brainless nation.

I apologize for the short rant and will end on this........ QUESTION ALWAYS!!

what I remember most is that pompous ass Tom Jackson with his instantaneous self-righteous attitude. That pissed me off more than any of the news that was coming out. Pretty sure he was sitting on his "jump to conclusions" mat.

It's amazing the hate 17-0 inspires!

Hell 17-0 is so long ago very few writers hate us because of that. I don't even buy that the media hates us , we have just became an easy target.
As a dolphin fan Im tired of the only way of thumping my chest is to mention something that happened almost half a century ago

Back
Top Bottom