‘Philm Study’: Miami Dolphins Myles Gaskin EARNED the Starting Job | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

‘Philm Study’: Miami Dolphins Myles Gaskin EARNED the Starting Job

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

A deep dive into why Myles Gaskin IS Miami’s #1 runner​

My goal with this article is an ambitious one to present the definitive look (or thereabouts) of running back Myles Gaskin. Now, for those of you who aren’t as high on Gaskin as I am, maybe a bunch of history, stats, and tape will change your mind in this ‘Philm Study’. I broke my foot a week or so ago and have had plenty of time on my hands… so if you are into a very deep study, here you go!
Written by M.J.

https://www.phinsnews.com/miami-dol...olphins-myles-gaskin-earned-the-starting-job/

Last edited:
It will change if we PROVE we can throw the ball effectively ....

But, will keep saying that our RB room isn’t special, but it’s good enough for what we need this year and there is NO FA that will make it any better ... 👍

I mean I could see that, it was obvious. We do need a mauler though for short yardage because we sucked there be it line or back or a combo of both. Chippin', blockin'...fuhgeddaboudit!

Last edited:
Loved the article with 1 exception and it’s not even related to the Dolphins or Gaskins’ future performance.

I cringe when I see the PAC12 is weak argument. Obviously the PAC is not on the same level as the SEC or Big 10. They’re also not on the Big12’s level but the gap isn’t as big as some would make it seem. But when it comes to the ACC, I feel that the PAC is flat-out better from top to bottom with Clemson being the only program that’s head and shoulders better than anybody in the PAC .

I’m sure it’s not a popular opinion considering a lot of folks in here either live in Florida, or have Florida ties, but I feel very strongly that Clemson carries a very weak conference overall and that it will stay that way until Florida State and Miami are “back”- but who’s to say that will ever happen?

It will change if we PROVE we can throw the ball effectively ....

But, will keep saying that our RB room isn’t special, but it’s good enough for what we need this year and there is NO FA that will make it any better ... 👍
Agreed.
I said it many times and I say it again, in today's NFL, you don't need a 'special' RB. You need an adequate RB.
Tell me, in last 15 SB winners, who has a special RB?

he is good in the inside zone. as good as one can ask for.

Back
Top Bottom