Phinz Aren't Physical Enough.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phinz Aren't Physical Enough....

Re: Re: That's been Maimi's problem

Originally posted by Section126

Who are the pre madonnas that need to be traded or out right released? Name them.

**WARNING** : Read With Caution

DE J. Taylor - He's the biggest cry baby of them all. I lost all respect for him after this season. He should get out of football while he's still got his health, and stick to his career in cosmetics....

DT T. Bowens - He's been great, but doesn't get any penetration up the middle. His age, and recent injuries are also becoming a concern....

DB S. Madison - Let's face it, he's just about done. He still holds some value, and I think we should trade him while he's still worth something. Why wait until he's worthless???....

S B. Marion - Same as above. He's going to the Pro Bowl {laughable}, so he must hold some value. Trade him, and get something for him before it's too late....

OLB J. Seau - Great player, great motor, and a great motivator. He's old though, and his salary is on the rise. Either re-stucture, or release....

OLB M. Greenwood - One of the biggest weaknesses on defense IMO. He's nearly invisible, and when I see teams like Baltimore, and the LB core they have, I nearly breakdown and cry. Those are some true LB's!!! Greenwood sucks guys....

DB J. Fletcher - No comment. He's young, but he sucks right now.

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

uhh let's start off with

Originally posted by Section126

Who are the pre madonnas that need to be traded or out right released? Name them.

Brock marion, constantly missing assignments and letting the wr on his side get open deep. How many times have we been bombed deep this year? How many times was it on Sam Madsion and Brock Marion side?

Sam Madison, though he had a solid year, we didn't her much about him, which is a good thing. For all the big plays he's given up this year and his declining play, He's not worth the money. Prime candidate for a post 6/1 cut or restructuring/trading to a team that's in desperate need of corner back help.

Sammy Knight, had a solid year, but he was far from the head hunter that he was in NO. He claims that he was restricted within Bates system, why he couldn't make as many plays, but I'd like to see more production out of him and definetly Rodney Harrison type hits on Receivers coming accross the middle.

Zach Thomas, start of strong every year and tends to taper off as the year winds down. I would consider moving him to weakside linebacker or at least resting him on third downs, becasue he's someone Miami needs at the end of the year and the sad thing is, when Miami needs a big stop in an important game at the end of the year, porr ZT looks too worn out to step and make the play. We need to definelty start looking inot his replacement.

Morlon Greenwood had a solid year, would still like to see forced turnovers but he's young and has shown improvement, especially this year.

Seau was a pleasant suprise, but how much does he have left? Can he repeat his performance next year?

Our defensive line play was great all year but our pass rush suffered alot, hence all the big passing plays made against us.

Timbo is a solid run stuffer but not a pass rusher as Well as Larry Chester. May be it's time to look into getting the d-lineman who are great pass rushers as well as good run stoppers.

Zgonina was great for pass rushing but less than stellar against the run and it was obvious, when Timbo was out how much our run defense suffered, but our pass rush was much more effective.

Our defensive end play was great.

So take your pick, we have our core defense coming back a year older and a little slower, but making more money. I think it's time to start making some changes.

Re: Re: Re: That's been Maimi's problem

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

**WARNING** : Read With Caution

DE J. Taylor - He's the biggest cry baby of them all. I lost all respect for him after this season. He should get out of football while he's still got his health, and stick to his career in cosmetics....

:crazy:

I agree completely with rhadaddy.........

He didn't want that much change....just tinkering.......

I especially agree with ZT coming out on 3rd down passing situations.

It's good to see you have a sense of humor 126. I always get a good laugh after reading your posts....

That's one of you're best, and only qualities IMO....

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
It's good to see you have a sense of humor 126. I always get a good laugh after reading your posts....

That's one of you're best, and only qualities IMO....

Come on Blitz...it's just that I am a Glass half full guy....and you seem to be a Glass has anthrax guy.

heh heh heh

That's why Finheaven rules, we can talk **** all day long and at the end of the day we share that one common thread...Our love for the dolphins.

Here's to balance... Which seems to be the common denominator in all the true contendors this year. They are balanced on both sides of the ball.

I don't know about Jason Taylor being a baby. Sometimes losing can be very frustrating and I would tend to give a player of Jasons' stature the benefit of the doubt. It could be the frustration talking in some cases. To have O-Gun in the Pro Bowl and not Jason is wrong because without J.T. getting double and triple teamed on his side O-Gun doesn't produce his numbers on the other side. Mixon and Bromell looked very strong opposite Jason and neither one is tearing up the league with the Vikes. Teams have to gameplan for Taylor because he is a force. Our whole D would be much better if the O held up its end. MAYBE WE SHOULD GET A QUARTERBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!nuff said

Back
Top Bottom