Player Reactions to Tua? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Player Reactions to Tua?

These quotes from Armando on Twitter are really sad. Fitz is gutted.

Wow, didn’t expect this. Even if he was shocked, I am surprised that was his reaction to the media. Guess everyone was wrong about how this went down and Fitz’s family was there to see his last start. :shrug:

is Fitz being sarcastic?

find this really hard to believe...

and WHO the F leaked the news to Schefter!?

im surprised at Fitz , he had to know this was coming, and I guarantee Flo had to have let him know this was the plan from the start

November 16th will be a year since breaking his hip, nose and concussion on that hit. I'm glad we had the luxury of giving him as much time to heal as we did without shoving him out there against Jacksonville or one of the other teams. He's young and is probably 99.9% and even at this point in the season, not many starters are. Let's Roll Tua!

The idea that Fitz leaked to the media about his benching is...troubling.

is Fitz being sarcastic?

find this really hard to believe...

and WHO the F leaked the news to Schefter!?

I agree, though I saw that video, and it does look like Fitz is upset, it's also a total 180 to how Fitz has been acting and talking about the eventual Tua situation.

Fitz knew it was coming, the bye gives Tua the best chance to prepare against an opponant for his 1st start, Fitz has been in camp watching Tua progress. Fitz did not exactly have that good a 2nd half against the Jets, and Fitz is a very smart man.

I just have a hard time buying this 100%...very confused right now.

I find it sort of amazing that people are surprised by Fitz reaction... Sure he wasnt setting the world on fire with his play but coming off 3 wins out of the last 4 games and probably on pace for his best season in the NFL, dude sure a hell feels like he didnt lose the job. Thing is there's someone better behind him and that just is what it is, but jesus, the guy's career probably just ended yesterday, give him a break.

I find it sort of amazing that people are surprised by Fitz reaction... Sure he wasnt setting the world on fire with his play but coming off 3 wins out of the last 4 games and probably on pace for his best season in the NFL, dude sure a hell feels like he didnt lose the job. Thing is there's someone better behind him and that just is what it is, but jesus, the guy's career probably just ended yesterday, give him a break.
I find it both amazing and alarming at the same time.
Fitzpatrick obviously loved the game. Anyone watching any of his games could easily reach that conclusion. Being told that he has played his last as a starter for the Dolphins and possible ever. That should break the man down a bit as it would many.

Back
Top Bottom