Playoff Scenarios | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Scenarios

let me clear this up for everyone... the way we make the playoffs is this: #1 FIRE HENNING #2 promote lee to OC #3 hire pennington as qb coach #4 get a stud nt #5 get a minimum of 2 good (don't need to be studs) lbs (1 ilb & 1 olb minimum) #6 replace wilson with a quality fs #7 start clemons at ss #8 WIN SOME F***ING GAMES NEXT SEASON and we are in for sure in 2010... 2009 is over without an act of god...

Miami's only playoff scenario

This is what must happen for Miami to get in the playoffs:
Dolphins beat Pittsburgh.
Oakland beats Baltimore.
Cincinnati beats the Jets.
New England beats Houston.
Cleveland beats Jacksonville.
This is our only shot at the playoffs this year.

Oakland beats Baltimore.

it's gunna happen...why not us????:up:

It's in our favor that Baltimore has to go to Oakland and Jacksonville has to go to Cleveland.

Oakland beats Baltimore.
:thanks: for laying it out plain and simple.

I'm going to bookmark this thread and keep it in mind on Sunday.

It's a long shot, but only two of them seem really far-fetched: Oakland over Bal + Cleveland over Jax.

I know i said in my last post that miami basically is done and has no shot but anything can happen. I mean every team we needed to lose last week lost. Cleveland is lookin better and you never know with oakland. NE could def beat Hou but i just hope cincinatti doesn't give the game away and go benching their players to "rest" them for the playoffs and jets win another bull**** game. I have seen stranger things happen but we will see sunday. Miami just needs to take care of their game first and formost

Go out and Beat Pittsburgh . . . ensure they don't get in . . . and if Sunday Night comes and we still have a chance . . . I may fly up to Giants Stadium with a brand new Ocho Cinco jersey and flash the refs a few bucks.

Wouldn't that be something . . . going up to New England once again with Ayodele/Torbor in the middle and Lex carrying the load, with the Gerbil still ballhawking back there.

I almost rather not see that :lol:

Oakland beats Baltimore.

You forgot that Denver has to lose as well.

It just sucks because everything happened like it was supose to, we just had to win 2 games we should have won. Anything can happen, but we are still at least a year away.

Oakland beats Baltimore.

Thanks but didn't I already type this a page or two ago?

:ponder:

You right if the season ended today they would not deserve it. Lucky it doesn't and if all those other teams lose (it would be a miracle) and we win then WE WOULD DESERVE IT. I don't hear any Jet fans saying they shouldn't be in because Indy pulled their starters, their just happy to still have a shot. If your a Dolphin fan then you should be happy we still have a chance no matter how small it may be. I bet the Browns, Lions, Bucs and all the other mathematically eliminated teams would love to be able to say that.

We got one more weekend to cheer, be thankful it might at least be for something.

You're right and I typed that out of anger. I know I'm preaching to the choir here about being frustrated with the Buff loss, Tenn and then spotting Hou a 27 point lead. If they go out and beat Pitt I'll be happy, no matter what.

If only the Phins could've beaten the two teams we did beat. 9 (actually 3)

We blasted the Texans, do your coaches not have access to game film?

I hope you beat Pitt and everything else falls into place, you snuggle up at home with your life partners and watch the Jets closeout Giants stadium with style.

All the while your playoff dreams are crushed, even in a year where you swept the Jets.

When was the last time that happened? Miami sweeping the Jets and no playoffs???

Polamalu might be back too, good luck!!

If only the Phins could've beaten the two teams we did beat. 9 (actually 3)

We blasted the Texans, do your coaches not have access to game film?

I hope you beat Pitt and everything else falls into place, you snuggle up at home with your life partners and watch the Jets closeout Giants stadium with style.

All the while your playoff dreams are crushed, even in a year where you swept the Jets.

When was the last time that happened? Miami sweeping the Jets and no playoffs???

Polamalu might be back too, good luck!!

jets dont do anything with style. except win games against practice squad colts

Back
Top Bottom