Playoff Scenarios | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Scenarios

If we turn the defense lose, we can't loose on Sunday!!!!! It's driving you crazy isn't it?

I'm just gonna go ahead and tack this thread to the end of the 50+ something page of wacko playoff scenarios we already have stuck to the top of the main forum.

:up:

Could the Fins realistically make the playoffs.. I think so

Ok obviously the Dolphins have to win and its been pretty apparent that we can't seem to play a COMPLETE game but it always seems to be that the Fins play their best right when it seems that all hope is lost.

Jags at Cleveland- Snowy and cold conditions are expected. Not to mention Browns are hot right now and actually favored in this one. It doesn't help that Mercedes Lewis, Torry Holt, and Rashean Mathis are all out for this one. Jags are free-falling. Browns win 21-20

New England at Houston- Guys like Wilfork and Ty Warren might sit but the skill guys should start. Pats still need this win to clinch the 3rd seed. They need to get in a rhythm, especially on the road. Pats take a big lead and starters come out for the 2nd half. Pats win 28-24

These are the 1 o'clock games. Now comes to the interesting stuff.. the later games...

Ravens at Oakland- Ravens might be without some key players. Ed Reed probably wont go. Derrick Mason is questionable along with Tavares Gooden, Oniel Cousins, and Terrel Suggs. Raiders are a strange team to predict but playing in the Black Hole, plus Nnamdi, plus the long west coast trip could be disaster for the Ravens. Realistically, Ravens win 31-13. If Oakland shows up like they do every so often, Oakland wins 17-13

Cinci at Jets- It all depends on what Marvin Lewis decides to do. He did promise Ochocinco he would be starting but who knows. I do think Sanchez is bad enough to screw this one up, even against the Bengals backups.

bengals would be stupid to sit there players there offense isnt moving the ball the last couple of weeks and they should win to go into the playoffs with momentum.

i doubt baltimore loses to oakland tho especially with charlie frye.... if it was bruce starting for oakland i would be more hopeful.

the other games you are pretty right tho it could go with our favor.

What all needs to happen to Miami to get the wild card spot? I highly doubt we will make the playoffs, but i say i am surprise we are 7-8 possibly be 8-8 with all the injuries.

yeah i dont feel like these games will go our way but thers only one game left might as well hope away

What all needs to happen to Miami to get the wild card spot? I highly doubt we will make the playoffs, but i say i am surprise we are 7-8 possibly be 8-8 with all the injuries.

we need to win jacksonville houston jets and baltimore all have to lose i think thats it

Wouldn't surprise me to have those games go our way. It depends if we decide to show up to our own game though.

i dont think we can i dont see jax lossing to the browns. i think the bengals will rest some players so i think the jets will win that game, and the ravens arnt going to loss to the raiders no matter who is going to be out for the ravens

Hell I don't even know if we can win our game, crowder now out for the season, our 2 ILB's are not that great with ayodele and torbor. Gibril will probably start and give up a few more bombs, just too many injuries to overcome I think.

we need to win jacksonville houston jets and baltimore all have to lose i think thats it

Jets and baltimore look ify cause for the jets game looks like they are getting a break because they will be playing back ups and Ravens there are no way oak wins that sadly :(.

New England at Houston- Guys like Wilfork and Ty Warren might sit but the skill guys should start. Pats still need this win to clinch the 3rd seed. They need to get in a rhythm, especially on the road. Pats take a big lead and starters come out for the 2nd half. Pats win 28-24

If New England rests their starters at any point in that game they lose by two scores minimum. If they play their starters for the entire game they will still most likely lose.What have the Patriots done this year to prove they are that much better than the Texans or even the Dolphins? Other than beating up on a couple struggling teams, the patriots have been pretty much slightly above average all year. All of a sudden they are going to march into the stadium of a team fighting for the playoffs and just blow them away?
Sorry I'm not buying the snake oil these people are trying to sell.

Jets and baltimore look ify cause for the jets game looks like they are getting a break because they will be playing back ups and Ravens there are no way oak wins that sadly :(.

the Raiders won at Denver a few weeks ago with JaMarcus Russell leading the comeback. i've officially seen horses puke now. and i'm not talking about the Broncos fans

Back
Top Bottom