Playoffs Scenarios | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs Scenarios

With the Titans winning, didn’t that hurt us as we need the Colts to beat them now. Had they lost we would have been rooting the other way around, correct? Pitt / Balt and Tenn / Indy. Are we mathematically “out” now?

Why anyone thought the Skins would beat the Titans is beyond me.

If
With the Titans winning, didn’t that hurt us as we need the Colts to beat them now. Had they lost we would have been rooting the other way around, correct? Pitt / Balt and Tenn / Indy. Are we mathematically “out” now?

Not out by any means but a skins win would have helped. We really have gotten 0 help the last 2 weeks from other teams.

From my understanding we are still alive going into the last week as long as we win vs the Jags, and then we need either a Colts loss to NY or Patriots loss to BUF.

Colts and patriots both win tomorrow we are out no matter what. I will become a hardcore Bills fan for a day.

Patriots have not played a game without Flash Gordon yet. I think his loss is a bigger deal than people realize. I think the AFC east title is now our best chance after Skins lost

Why anyone thought the Skins would beat the Titans is beyond me.
Because there are upsets in the nfl. Because the titans are not good. Because the titans rarely blow teams out. Because the redskins were playing with a smart athletic qb who game them a lot of confidence Because the skins needed the game too.

If the skins were starting Sanchez I would have felt different. But Johnson can cause problems.

Because there are upsets in the nfl. Because the titans are not good. Because the titans rarely blow teams out. Because the redskins were playing with a smart athletic qb who game them a lot of confidence Because the skins needed the game too.

If the skins were starting Sanchez I would have felt different. But Johnson can cause problems.
You must have missed the fact they were destroyed by the Giants, or were on a 4 gameish losing streak or have more injuries than some teams combined. Or just watch them, they have been good awful since Smith went out.

No you were smarter. I actually thought the skins would win. I am dumb. Now all I did was get upset and yell during the end of the game. Then my dog ran upstairs. Not worth it. I shoulda gave up hope after colts game.
Same but instead of being the dog it was my girlfriend. Chicks will never understand

You must have missed the fact they were destroyed by the Giants, or were on a 4 gameish losing streak or have more injuries than some teams combined. Or just watch them, they have been good awful since Smith went out.

That was with mark sanchez. They just picked up this qb and he won lady week and played well today too. You must have missed those facts.

That was with mark sanchez. They just picked up this qb and he won lady week and played well today too. You must have missed those facts.
Skip over that Giants comment? Alright.

Same but instead of being the dog it was my girlfriend. Chicks will never understand
They never do understand. You are right.
At
Skip over that Giants comment? Alright.

No mark Sanchez was the qb that game. Johnson made his first start last week against jags. Trust me if Sanchez was playing I would totally expect skins to get blow out. Sanchez was the qb against the Giants.

Good question that's what I want to know

Honestly we need ravens to lose to either chargers or browns. Browns all ready beat ravens once this year. But none of that matters if colts win tomorrow. We are done. If ravens win tonight we still are alive. Colts game and our game determine if we go into 17 eliminated or not. Giants won’t be colts. That is why this skins game hurt tonight.

Honestly we need ravens to lose to either chargers or browns. Browns all ready beat ravens once this year. But none of that matters if colts win tomorrow. We are done. If ravens win tonight we still are alive. Colts game and our game determine if we go into 17 eliminated or not. Giants won’t be colts. That is why this skins game hurt tonight.
That's why we should have handled our business weeks ago instead of having to rely on other teams to lose

Back
Top Bottom