please dont take it for granted miami will get the first pick. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

please dont take it for granted miami will get the first pick.

Could also say he makes them better by executing pin point passes

Thats not how this works. You know WRs make offenses great. Not QBs..............

Its not like Alabama has had Amari Cooper, Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley. Bama QBs always put up retarded stats...........

Sorry dad. We’ll temper our expectations and try not to disappoint you anymore.

Unpopular opinion: No team is going 0-16 this year. Miami is going to win a few. We hung in there with NE and Dallas for christ sakes. Keep improving, stop hurting yourself and the points will come. Defense will be motivated with points on the board and the second half collapses will cease.
We need to lose to the Bengals and the Jets x 2. If we do, then we could very well pave the way to lock the first pick. It’s crucial

We need to lose to the Bengals and the Jets x 2. If we do, then we could very well pave the way to lock the first pick. It’s crucial

I won't be mad going 0-16 but I'd rather be absolutely obliterated than watch us give away close games against teams that are clearly better.

Half of the site hates Tua and wants to pass. He'll be a bust. 90% of the site thought Tannehill needed 7 years, some 8.

Reading the replies in this thread makes me sad.

Tua's throws are perfectly placed balls. It's a major reason as to why there is so much YAC in his game and why he's touted as such a solid prospect.

He's got better ball placement now than Rosen does. If a QB needy team like the Fins gets the #1 pick and trades out of it with the highest rated prospect a QB, we will go down as the absolute dumbest franchise in the history of the NFL.

I won't be mad going 0-16 but I'd rather be absolutely obliterated than watch us give away close games against teams that are clearly better.
I have no problem with being obliterated in games this year.

I am however, nervous that we win some meaningless games that force us to lose A LOT of the draft capital that we have built up.

we have a lot of dry powder here. I want it all. I want Tua at #1, and I don’t want to spend an extra dime to get him if I don’t have to

The answer will be obvious once the time has come to ask the right question.

Things will get solved out on the field. If Josh Rosen plays us out of the No.1 pick, he's earned the right to continue the process around him in 2020.

This franchise "tanked" for the draft picks so they could hedge their bets. I don't believe they tore down this team in order to get one player from Alabama. If that one player from Alabama is the right decision for the Dolphins come April, that's the decision that will be made.

This team that so clearly values draft picks didn't hand Arizona a 2nd round pick because they thought it made sense for the Cardinals.

It's still a trade a lot of people in the FO want to work out. Fans should have the same opinion until a reason is shown to believe otherwise. Josh Rosen looked like the 10th pick in the draft yesterday playing on a team full of undrafted free agents.

I don't see how anyone from the coaching staff watched the film from yesterdays game and thought JR was anything but the last player on the team that needs to be replaced right now.

Long way good, good start for Rosen though. He literally did everything possible to give us a chance.

Very few qbs selected at #1 live up to the billing and many flat out fail. Most of the truly elite qbs in the game over years were outside of the Top 10. You don't need to the #1 pick to find that guy and unless it's a can't miss prospect like Luck and Manning was then you don't necessarily lose anything by trading back a little. It's a crap shoot especially with qbs.
You know whats common with all QBs getting picked #1? They all end up on the absolute worst team in the NFL in the prior season. This has alot more to do with the failure rate than the QBs themselves...

we will win some games, the bengals & the jets both suck & we play them. we will win 3-4 games, but we will be in the top 5 when picking.
It might not be all in for Tua from the front office anyway. unless we move up in the draft we have no shot at Tua & if the jets have the #1 pick they're not going to let us have it...lol.
you're all going to have heart attacks if we don't get #1 pick and get Tua. we all need to take a breath because there is still 13 games left.
Who are we beating. Please spare me if it’s the jets cause of gase. Who?

I keep seeing people say we hung in there with NE and the Cowboys even though we lost by 3 TD's or more. Do you guys live your life a QTR at a time in the same way Vin Diesel lives his life a qtr mile at a time?

I don’t think some posters realize how bad this team is. Our 1-15 2007 team would whip this team. Bengals Steelers stomp this team. This is all time terrible team. Who are we beating ? Jets ? Not with darnold. Probably even if he didn’t play they would beat us. There isn’t one game we will be favored in. Don’t worry the number one pick is decided.

Back
Top Bottom