Pointless, IMO, to denigrate the Bills... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pointless, IMO, to denigrate the Bills...

Originally posted by The Goat

Man - I really didn't dislike the Bills all that much until I started coming to this board. Congratulations on being the most annoying group of fans.

you can't handle the truth, that's not our problem buddy....the lucas excuse is a cop out

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Bush has lied to justify the war in Iraq.

Clump...

You've tried to set a high value on credibility and accuracy. Care to defend your siggy statement? When, where and how did Bush lie to justify the war in Iraq? Please be specific. Good luck.

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

Clump...

You've tried to set a high value on credibility and accuracy. Care to defend your siggy statement? When, where and how did Bush lie to justify the war in Iraq? Please be specific. Good luck.
politics is for politicians...move this bull**** to the political forum

Thanks for your input, CircleJerk. I'll certainly afford it all the attention it merits.

I responded to Clump's siggy in the forum in which I read it. And I don't recall asking you for your input, twit. For you to think you have the slightest standing to make the call on what belongs in what forum either indicates a woefully deficient I.Q. or a nasty case of hypocrisy, smackhead.

Mods: Please allow CircleJerk enough time to read and comprehend, then feel free to move this elsewhere or delete. Just note that the "comprehend" part could take a while.

Thanks for your input, CircleJerk. I'll certainly afford it all the attention it merits.

I responded to Clump's siggy in the forum in which I read it. And I don't recall asking you for your input, twit. For you to think you have the slightest standing to make the call on what belongs in what forum either indicates a woefully deficient I.Q. or a nasty case of hypocrisy, smackhead.

Mods: Please allow CircleJerk enough time to read and comprehend, then feel free to move this elsewhere or delete. Just note that the "comprehend" part could take a while.
CircleJerk...not one for originality are you?...drop by the smack forum, you'll see it's already been used a couple hundred times.

twit?...now that hurts my feelings
I'm just asking that you don't ruin a football thread with political bull****...I could give 3 ****s about that topic now, and if i did...i go to the war forum that Finheaven has nicely made for you.
Till then, keep your political garbage out of this thread, ok Winston?

The past is the past. It doesn't matter to me that the Bills swept us last season after we beat them 4 times in a row. This season the games will be very meaningful which will make this more fun.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
The past is the past. It doesn't matter to me that the Bills swept us last season after we beat them 4 times in a row. This season the games will be very meaningful which will make this more fun.
EXACTLY.....pass it on

Clump...

This is not the appropriate thread. Don't like my sig, don't read it

You know, you're right, Clump. Maybe you can just attach your substantive answer to your siggy. I'll watch for it there.;)

Getting back to football...

I love you Bills fans to death, and I don't care that your team's NEVER won a Super Bowl.:)

You know, you're right, Clump. Maybe you can just attach your substantive answer to your siggy. I'll watch for it there.;)

Getting back to football...

I love you Bills fans to death, and I don't care that your team's NEVER won a Super Bowl.:)
but you still emphasized "never" you dirty bastard

:jk:

Clump,

Remember when I said this?

Don't tell anyone this, and I would deny it if challenged publicly... but if our season ended without too much blame going to the Jills... and then you guys went on a run in the play-offs... I would actually cheer for you to take the Lombardi, basically because the Clumps and Tatonka's of the world are decent enough folks who've lived thru the painful years.

Well... I mighta been wrong. Can I take it back? Now I think I like Jets fans better.

Nah.

Man, I'm hurt!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
:D

You didn't make any comments about my rendition of the "Clumpty dance". What's up wid that, man?!? :(

For those of you not around in the eighties (or, somehow, incapacitated), the HUMPTY DANCE was a rap song about a guy named HUMPTY with a really big nose that did a funky dance called, of course... the HUMPTY DANCE. Real catchy tune. Funny as $#!t video.

So... my version, for which Clump gave me NO PROPS :cry:, just changed HUMPTY to CLUMPTY.

"The Clumpty dance is yo chance to do da Clump!" :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom