Pointless, IMO, to denigrate the Bills... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pointless, IMO, to denigrate the Bills...

Yeah, I remember!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
forget the Humpty dance...remember the Safety Dance?:roflmao:

It's what Jason Taylor will be doing when he sacks Bleedso in your own endzone! :lol: :lol: :roflmao:

;)

Seriously, the Safety Dance was one of my favorites.

Re: Yeah, I remember!

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

It's what Jason Taylor will be doing when he sacks Bleedso in your own endzone! :lol: :lol: :roflmao:

;)

Seriously, the Safety Dance was one of my favorites.
Taylor will have a sack, Ricky will rush for 228, and we will win by 17;)

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
The past is the past. It doesn't matter to me that the Bills swept us last season after we beat them 4 times in a row. This season the games will be very meaningful which will make this more fun.

This is the point I was trying to make with my comment about the 1970s. Mr. Wagons didn't get it. Ya swept us last year. Congratulations; neither team made the playoffs...and...that was last year. We could talk about the 24-point fourth quarter romp that the Fins had to beat the Bills in week 11 of 2001...or I could make my signature "The Bills can't possibly lose FOUR Super Bowls in a row, can they?"...but that would be silly too.

The Bills will be facing a different (read: superior) team this year...and call it an excuse or whatever you want, but I think any Bills fan will agree the Fins are a little more formidable with Griese at the #2 spot than with Lucas there.

I think the Bills squad is also superior to the 2002 Bills squad, but...we'll see. Let's move on to 2003.

Originally posted by The Goat

This is the point I was trying to make with my comment about the 1970s. Mr. Wagons didn't get it. Ya swept us last year. Congratulations; neither team made the playoffs...and...that was last year. We could talk about the 24-point fourth quarter romp that the Fins had to beat the Bills in week 11 of 2001...or I could make my signature "The Bills can't possibly lose FOUR Super Bowls in a row, can they?"...but that would be silly too.

The Bills will be facing a different (read: superior) team this year...and call it an excuse or whatever you want, but I think any Bills fan will agree the Fins are a little more formidable with Griese at the #2 spot than with Lucas there.

I think the Bills squad is also superior to the 2002 Bills squad, but...we'll see. Let's move on to 2003.
i totally concur, now you wanna clue the rest of your Dolphin buddies in on the "moving on" part...I only retaliate when attacked;)

i totally concur, now you wanna clue the rest of your Dolphin buddies in on the "moving on" part...I only retaliate when attacked;)

I can't blame them for responding the way they do when your signature is what it is. :)

Originally posted by The Goat

I can't blame them for responding the way they do when your signature is what it is. :)
What's wrong with my sig?...you guys have seen it enough times that it shouldnt bother you by now...we got a dude(a 49er fan) on the bills message board who uses the 4 superbowl losses as his quote...I don't even recognize it anymore:confused:

I think the origination of this thread is missing something..

Arnold was "juicing"...

What's wrong with my sig?...you guys have seen it enough times that it shouldnt bother you by now...we got a dude(a 49er fan) on the bills message board who uses the 4 superbowl losses as his quote...I don't even recognize it anymore:confused:

Mr. Right aka Wideright ?

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom