POLL: Make your way too early 2024 Win Total prediction | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: Make your way too early 2024 Win Total prediction

How many wins will we have in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously not knowing who's coming back yet and all that, but I'd go with 10-11 wins next season

Miami has a very good Nucleus that they can draft around. Sure some talent will have to be let go, but none that can not easily be replaced.

17-0. Rodgers pulls his vag in training camp, Josh Allen gets arrested for giving aids to Romo, and Mac Jones still exists.

Maybe it will be the kind of year where we start out a little slow, but then get hot and build momentum at the end of the season. If that turns out to be the case, all we need is a chance. :-) :)

First I'll need to see the schedule. Any MNF games can be placed in the 'L' column.

First I'll need to see the schedule. Any MNF games can be placed in the 'L' column.

With respect, by chance is or was your career an engineer or in financial analysis? I only ask because you analyze the **** out of everything. LOL!

Miami can have a great season next year if McDaniel learns from his mistakes and fixes the biggest problem facing this team. And it's not the QB or the O Line or depth or whatever. It's that the offense was one dimensional. That's it. We were speed, speed, speed! We may have had more speed than the rest of the league, but speed doesn't always work. And when it didn't work, we had nothing else to offer.

When KC shut down our screen and pitch to the outside game, we didn't have the bust you in the mouth type running game to make up for it and we all saw what happened. We couldn't do a God damn thing with the ball. It doesn't matter how good your Plan A is, if you don't have a solid Plan B and Plan C, you're going to end up losing games that you could otherwise win.

Even with potential cuts and losses in free agency, we have a strong core of players. If we can be more than a one trick pony, this team has the potential to go deep into the post season. McD needs to expand on this team's skill set, and when the time calls for it, slow the game down, lose the crazy pre-snap motion, and just beat the other team at the basics.
he designed the offense to be a speed offense and I mean that as far as executing goes to protect the qb imo.

that needs to change and Tua needs to be in better condition to handle what comes from those changes.

Jesus christ. We just came off our second year of getting to the playoffs and some of you wimps have us at 7 or 8 wins? Get ahold of yourselves. 13-4 all day. I think some of you actually want us to lose.

Of course, the negative nellys want the team to lose. They IMO define their tediously pitiful existence by gloom & doom.

With the presence of good coaching from McDaniel, I don't see the team getting significantly worse. Tua has improved every year. Has he hit his ceiling? I think he should at least perform as well as he did this year. Sure the team is going to lose some key pieces of the puzzle, and the defense could be missing some players to injury to start the season but it's also year 2 with Fangio so maybe defense will improve? Same as this year should be the floor, but who knows. Injuries, what happens with other teams, etc. will all play a role but the safe bet is same (11-12).

I changed my vote, 9-10. Being an expert in detecting dysfunctional, the fins are now in the "dysfunctional zone". There is no quality DC available. Staley spent a ship load of money, and the Chargers D was horrible. There are no in house D coaches that are qualified, but this is the abyss I am staring at. With Fangio now gone..............

1. DC will be an internal hire
2. Wilkins will be gone
a. or some kind of franchise thing Wilkins holds out or gets a case of "just showing upitis"
3. Tua will get the bag
4. T Hill drama continues
5. Some of the D will not be back till mid season
6. ETC.

The Ever Here We Go Again VIPER

9-10, 2023 was the pinnacle. We may or may not make the playoffs with 9-10 but if we do it’s a sure as shvt bet we lose in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom