(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick?

Who do you pick with the Dolphins #5 Pick in the First Round of the Draft?

• Tua Tagovailoa

Votes: 348 72.8%
  • Justin Herbert

Votes: 35 7.3%
  • Derrick Brown

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Jerry Jeudy

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Tristan Wirfs

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jedrick Wills

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Isaiah Simmons

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaiah. He replaces the loss of Fitz. He may actually be better than Fitz. And he is way on-board with the multi-position schemes.

Wow, didn't expect these results...
I'd imagine of there was a 'trade back' option it would eventually pick up a lot of votes. Other than Tua (medical pending) and perhaps Derrick Brown none of those options are great value at #5.

There’s always a stud available at five no matter who’s picked before us it’s our teams administration’s job to find who that is and that’s where we’ve been missing out.

I'd imagine of there was a 'trade back' option it would eventually pick up a lot of votes. Other than Tua (medical pending) and perhaps Derrick Brown none of those options are great value at #5.
Your probably right, but with all the guys bashing Tua on this site over the past month or so, I didn't think his # would be that high.

I think Herbert is the best option for the fins, Tua is too risky at #5.

Damn why are we locking all the Tua threads? are we making a super Tua thread lol

On a side note you guys are discussing arthritis, does anyone here have arthritis i've never really comprehended how it is a completely debilitating disease, I mean i'm 36 played plenty of sports younger i get stiff knees or hips but i don't think it inhibits my mobility or anything.. Yeah it takes longer to get warmed up but i can still play full basketball games and feel fine once i get moving.

I mean can you play at the QB position with an arthritic hip if thats the case for tua?
I have arthritis in my left knee. I can see where it would limit a person, but playing in warm weather 8 games of the year and spending all your time in Florida seems like it would be a more friendly situation to keeping it from flaring up. If it were to be inflamed, I could see it causing some issues.

Who would you pick for the Dolphins at #5 in the First Round of the Draft?

This poll is assuming that the first 4 picks are as follows:

1. Joe Burrow
2. Chase Young
3. Andrew Thomas
4. Jeffrey Okudah

Obviously, the first 4 is a likely scenario but is not set in stone. Please for the love of God, if you pick "Other", please post who that would be. Thanks!

I picked "other" because there is no 'don't know yet.' I think most reasonable people haven't given up on Tua, but are waiting for medical reports (plural) evaluating his injury, progress, and long term health. Anything less (or more) than that is, how do I say this without offending some, reckless.
Yes, I get risk. Some apparently don't. All risks are not equal and pretending taking Tua without medical evidence is the same risk as waiting is disingenuous. I'm willing to take the risk IF he clears medical and IF there is no move up.
Tua, Young, Simmons, . . . all that depends on the 2nd variable - FAs. And, of course, if any team leaps Miami and who they take. Probably too many words to say 'insufficient data'

Well it shouldn't be DE with Willie Jefferson in the house, Tua is the pick, sit him for a year, let Fitz ride off into the sunset next season.

Tua by a landslide for me, but Willie Jefferson changes nothing for how we should approach the need on the edge.

it all depends. If Cincy picks Tua, I'm picking Burrow.

If Cincy picks Burrow, Im taking Andrew Thomas.

If Thomas is gone, Im trading back a few spots and picking up an extra 2nd round pick or two.

I agree they should trade down and let someone else draft Tua. There are plenty of offensive linemen and defensive players in the draft and by trading down they should be able to get another #2 pick this year along with a possible first round pick in 2021.

Ah the tua lovers are back out in force again....#5 pick in the 2020 draft Miami dolphin pick Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia.

Assuming the medical comes back positive, I'd go with Tua. That's almost an ideal situation for Miami.

The top Edge defender. Somebody like Espanoza who can set the edge and provide some pass rush. I like Simmons too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom