(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick?

Who do you pick with the Dolphins #5 Pick in the First Round of the Draft?

• Tua Tagovailoa

Votes: 348 72.8%
  • Justin Herbert

Votes: 35 7.3%
  • Derrick Brown

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Jerry Jeudy

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Tristan Wirfs

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jedrick Wills

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Isaiah Simmons

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get Tua at #5 and then get lucky and have A.J. Epenesa or Isaiah Simmons fall to us at #18, maybe Tyler Biadasz at our #27, take Mekhi Becton at #39 (or another good OT), and then take J.K. Dobbins at #56

Last edited:
Just not sold on Tua. Don't want him at 5. He had it too easy at Alabama and didn't really do anything special with the best WRs, Oline and RBs around him. This isn't a great QB class period. I'd love to trade down but, I would love Brown, Simmons, Word or Will at 5.

I would love to get Tua at #5 and then get lucky and have A.J. Epenesa or Isaiah Simmons fall to us at #18, maybe Tyler Biadasz at our #27, take Mekhi Becton at #39 (or another good OT), and then take J.K. Dobbins at #56

we need a pic of Simmons with a bong!

Just not sold on Tua. Don't want him at 5. He had it too easy at Alabama and didn't really do anything special with the best WRs, Oline and RBs around him. This isn't a great QB class period. I'd love to trade down but, I would love Brown, Simmons, Word or Will at 5.

What ???

Left as Bama's all time passer...won a nat'l championship as a true freshman....nothing to see here..just move on.. :bobdole:

Who would you pick for the Dolphins at #5 in the First Round of the Draft?

This poll is assuming that the first 4 picks are as follows:

1. Joe Burrow
2. Chase Young
3. Andrew Thomas
4. Jeffrey Okudah

Obviously, the first 4 is a likely scenario but is not set in stone. Please for the love of God, if you pick "Other", please post who that would be. Thanks!
Unknown. Waiting for more info. I'd be willing to bet the Dolphins are too.

Damn why are we locking all the Tua threads? are we making a super Tua thread lol

On a side note you guys are discussing arthritis, does anyone here have arthritis i've never really comprehended how it is a completely debilitating disease, I mean i'm 36 played plenty of sports younger i get stiff knees or hips but i don't think it inhibits my mobility or anything.. Yeah it takes longer to get warmed up but i can still play full basketball games and feel fine once i get moving.

I mean can you play at the QB position with an arthritic hip if thats the case for tua?

It's a lot more painful than a stiff or sore anything. Basically, the body's joints loose their lubricants. Imagine your car's joints trying to run without enough lube? It would screech and raise holy hell.

Left as Bama's all time passer...won a nat'l championship as a true freshman....nothing to see here..just move on.. :bobdole:
Lol. Ok. Now, name another great Alabama QB. You are right, there is nothing to see here. LMAO

Lol. Ok. Now, name another great Alabama QB. You are right, there is nothing to see here. LMAO
Namath was hurt most of the time at Bama...he had a pretty good NFL career...
Stabler(another lefty) did ok i guess...i'll refer to your wisdom,tho.

In that scenario, Tua, but if he can't workout at the combine I'd pray Andrew Thomas makes it to our pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom