(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick?

Who do you pick with the Dolphins #5 Pick in the First Round of the Draft?

• Tua Tagovailoa

Votes: 348 72.8%
  • Justin Herbert

Votes: 35 7.3%
  • Derrick Brown

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Jerry Jeudy

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Tristan Wirfs

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jedrick Wills

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Isaiah Simmons

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. My point is proven. Alabama isn't a QB factory. You know could only name QBs from 40 to 50 years ago. And AJ McCarron is Alabama's passing leader. Not Tua. Tua is the SINGLE season passing leader but, he is not the Alabama passing leader.
by that rational,you wouldn't draft Joe Borrow since LSU isnt known as a QB factory.

Trade down, preferable with the Raiders who have a few 1st round picks to spare.
Either our #5 for their #12, #19 and #80 (3rd Rnd) or our #5 for their #12, #80 (3rd Rnd), #92 (3rd Rnd) and next year's 2nd Rnd pick or our #5 for their #12 and next years 1st and rnd pick.

Unfortunately they do not own a 2nd rounder this year.

by that rational,you wouldn't draft Joe Borrow since LSU isnt known as a QB factory.
I did say this just isn't a great class for QBs. But, you missed the point again. All I'm saying is, being Alabama's passing leader isn't saying much about how good Tua is. You continue to miss that point.

And since you don't seem to be able to focus on what I'm actually saying, go and write down the top 10 QBs in the NFL. Now, which ones were top 5 picks?

Tua with the landslide. Medical concerns are there but we gotta take the chance. fortunately we have other 1st round picks.

Name one school that has been a “qb factory” in the past decade. This is probably the worst argument I’ve seen on here besides the “he’s only good because of his WRs and team around him.”
If you can’t just single him out and watch just him on the team and how he plays the QB spot there’s some kind of bias against him other than how he plays QB.
Lol. See, you are in the middle of a conversation that has nothing to do with you. You, like the guy I was having the discussion with, completely missed the point. He brought up being Alabama's passing leader. He did so incorrectly, as AJ McCarron is Alabama's passing leader. All I was saying is, being Alabama's passing leader isn't that great of an accomplishment. Especially since Tua isn't their passing leader.

Trade down, preferable with the Raiders who have a few 1st round picks to spare.
Either our #5 for their #12, #19 and #80 (3rd Rnd) or our #5 for their #12, #80 (3rd Rnd), #92 (3rd Rnd) and next year's 2nd Rnd pick or our #5 for their #12 and next years 1st and rnd pick.

Unfortunately they do not own a 2nd rounder this year.

If this is the scenario I would definitely try to get the future first out of them.

5 for their 12, 80 and next years first.

I would rather have the ammo if we miss out on a QB this year to gab one next year. Still have 3 firsts, gain a first next and year and a 3rd this year.

Lol. See, you are in the middle of a conversation that has nothing to do with you. You, like the guy I was having the discussion with, completely missed the point. He brought up being Alabama's passing leader. He did so incorrectly, as AJ McCarron is Alabama's passing leader. All I was saying is, being Alabama's passing leader isn't that great of an accomplishment. Especially since Tua isn't their passing leader.
You put a conversation in a public thread it absolutely has everything to do with me and everyone else that sees it. You want to have a private convo private message them instead of doing it in public. You also mentioned Alabama isn’t a “QB factory” and I asked you a legit question to that remark.

So..You can only draft QB's from schools that have had QB' s drafted before?...Is that what your saying...Tua willl not be any good in the NFL because he played at Bama...
Brilliant!!!!

Where is this QBU he is inferring exists?

If this is the scenario I would definitely try to get the future first out of them.

5 for their 12, 80 and next years first.

I would rather have the ammo if we miss out on a QB this year to gab one next year. Still have 3 firsts, gain a first next and year and a 3rd this year.
My first scenario was a little of a pipe dream anyways. Yours is closer to my third option. Though I have forgotten to put down the Round I meant to say 2nd round. Next year's 2nd Round and this year's #80 pick are close enough in value. Both would be a terrific option. Considering that they have three 3rd rounders this year me liky your idea.

Lol. My point is proven. Alabama isn't a QB factory. You know could only name QBs from 40 to 50 years ago. And AJ McCarron is Alabama's passing leader. Not Tua. Tua is the SINGLE season passing leader but, he is not the Alabama passing leader.
Please tell us all of the QB factory schools?

There's so much talented players in this draft. Hopefully Tua falls to us so we don't have to give up anything to get him. However, if we do hopefully it won't be anything crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom