(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick?

Who do you pick with the Dolphins #5 Pick in the First Round of the Draft?

• Tua Tagovailoa

Votes: 348 72.8%
  • Justin Herbert

Votes: 35 7.3%
  • Derrick Brown

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Jerry Jeudy

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Tristan Wirfs

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jedrick Wills

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Isaiah Simmons

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Burrow, Young, Thomas and Okudah are gone there isn’t another player in the draft with more potential upside than Tua. I agree that he is a risky pick given his recent injury history. If he stays healthy he could very well be the face of our franchise for many years. While there are many extremely talented players we could pick at 5, I’m not sure any of them could have the same impact.

I think he means USC lol

Carson Palmer ; Matt Leinert ; Calvin Peete ; Sanchez ; Barkely ; Darnold and Rob Johnson to name a few.
I guess I’ll be a golden domer homer and say Notre Dame. Jon Montanya, Joe Theissman, then it gets good, Brady Quinn, Jimmy Clausen, Tommy Rees, Deshone Kizer...

uhhhh lol

You put a conversation in a public thread it absolutely has everything to do with me and everyone else that sees it. You want to have a private convo private message them instead of doing it in public. You also mentioned Alabama isn’t a “QB factory” and I asked you a legit question to that remark.
No, the question was not legit. You are obviously the oblivious type. One who will enter a conversation in the middle of it, then think you know what we were talking about. Saying Alabama isn't a QB factory was the smallest, least important part of the conversation but, you, with the small mind that you have, took to the slightest comment and TRIED to pull me in. No ma'am. Not today. The point is, Tua being assumed incorrectly, as Alabama's passing leader is no big deal. It's an unimportant comment or stat being that AK McCarron is the actual passing leader. The guy said it like that's an important accomplishment. My point is, it's not.

Last edited:
Don't know...Had to stop talking to a stupid person,he was beating me with experience...
Lol. Look at your last sentence before calling anyone stupid. Fact is, being Alabama's passing leader, as you incorrectly stated, means absolutely nothing considering AJ McCarron is the passing leader. Lol

No, the question was not legit. You are obviously the oblivious type. One who will enter a conversation in the middle of it, then think you know what we were talking about. Saying Alabama isn't a QB factory was the smallest, least important part of the conversation but, you, with the small mind that you have, took to the slightest comment and TRIED to pull me in. No ma'am. Not today. The point is, Tua being assumed incorrectly, as Alabama's passing leader is no big deal. It's an unimportant comment or stat being that AK McCarron is the actual passing leader. The guy said it like that's an important accomplishment. My point is, it's not.
Then why bring that “smallest, least important part of the conversation” up in the 1st place. How old are you anyways? You sound like you just hit puberty with all them insults after a legit question. Just answer the question without the insults about what team has been a “QB factory” in this league the past decade and we can end this discussion.

None of the above. Id be taking Tua at 3

Rolling the dice on Tua. A career shortened by arthritis is better than a career shortened by suckiness

Rolling the dice on Tua. A career shortened by arthritis is better than a career shortened by suckiness
There is, contrary to the belief of some, a third option.

A healthy QB, with the required physical and mental abilities, who is coached properly, on a solid team (also well coached). That way you aren't "rolling the dice" at all. You are following a tried and true course of action.

There is, contrary to the belief of some, a third option.

A healthy QB, with the required physical and mental abilities, who is coached properly, on a solid team (also well coached). That way you aren't "rolling the dice" at all. You are following a tried and true course of action.
I would still rather take the best QB on the board, that’s tried and true as well

No, you little kid,and the piss ants giving you a like for some reason....Tua played two years..AJ played three....If Saban hadn't felt a duty to Hurts..the totals wouldn't be close.
Tua 's single season records are pretty freaking awesome..
But here's the the tale of the tape.....What athlete changed the way ,the greatest college coach,looks at offensive football now.
Give you a hint...It wasn't AJ....
Come back and talk when school lets out or when momma gives you the password.

Then why bring that “smallest, least important part of the conversation” up in the 1st place. How old are you anyways? You sound like you just hit puberty with all them insults after a legit question. Just answer the question without the insults about what team has been a “QB factory” in this league the past decade and we can end this discussion.
Only small minded people, like you apparently ask about the most unimportant part of a topic. I clearly stated my point. You decide to grasp on the only piece of the conversation that may help you prove a point. Not being drawn into that. Again, Tua is not Alabama's passing leader and even if he was, that's not really a big deal. To further make this point I stated "Alabama is not a QB factory". Lol. Like a child entering "puberty", you totally avoid the point I was making and instead bring up the side show. AJ freaking McCarron is Alabama's all time passing leader. Lol. Do you think being Alabama's passing leader is an impressive accomplishment? Do you think being their passing leader, if Tua was their passing leader, means he'll be great in the NFL? Lol. Like a lil kid, still sucking in your momma's titty, you TRY to win a social media argument by grasping onto the most insignificant piece that might help prove your point. You jump on the bandwagon of another kid who stated Tua was Alabama's passing leader, even tho he wasn't and you bring up puberty while referencing me, instead of noticing how childish that action is. Lol.
Go get your life together and try to realize this isn't life, it's just social media. Next time try and support someone that is actually telling the truth in what he writes and then attack the actual point that is being made. Yes I agree, let's end this discussion. You obviously don't have anything of substance to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom