(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick?

Who do you pick with the Dolphins #5 Pick in the First Round of the Draft?

• Tua Tagovailoa

Votes: 348 72.8%
  • Justin Herbert

Votes: 35 7.3%
  • Derrick Brown

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Jerry Jeudy

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Tristan Wirfs

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jedrick Wills

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Isaiah Simmons

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tua is a deal at 5, instead of what it would take to get Burrow. Ditka once traded away his entire draft for Ricky Williams and how'd that work out?

The Saints won a Super Bowl 11 years later, although it had nothing to do with that trade. If I could be guaranteed that...I'd actually think about it.

Realistically to early to decide. Why ?

Because what we accomplish in free agency will have a huge effect on what we focus on in the Draft. And until we get an idea of the team put together before the draft we just won't really know the vital areas of major need. Though OL is pretty much a given being 3 different position all in need.

Say we get Ngakoue
DE not as critical maybe Derrick Brown in the equation
Its just to tied to what we get in FA to make the right call now.
But either way we will have a shot at some damn good players, Def. or Off.

If, for whatever reason, the Fins are unable to get Tua (or unwilling to match a ridiculous trade package for him), I would take Derrick Brown and be happy. That dude is about as disruptive a DT as I've seen. He just demolishes interior run games.

I know this would be tremendously unpopular, but if you had a 3-4 with Wilkins, Brown, and Godchaux up front? Good God.

I agree with The Goal om Derrick Brown. It would be unpopular, but he does destroy people. I like "noisy" players, players you can see their impact, and man, that guy just wrecks other humans.

I think Herbert is the best option for the fins, Tua is too risky at #5.

I think Herbert is a risky pick too, just for a different reason. Seems if you take Herbert, you're taking his top tier tangibles/potential and hoping that you can coach him up because he's not exactly playing lights out football. That said, I probably do agree that Tua is the bigger risk of the two.

Jerry Jeudy hands down with today's news.
Build the line with the 2nd two first round picks.

In 3 months when the Doctors determine he will be great again- I could change my decision.

I chose Tua if he’s there at 5. It’s about value.... And if he’s there at 5, I take him. I would not trade up for him because of his injury history.

Since you only did #5.

Here are my picks in order for our Dolphins first 5.

5: R1P5
EDGE A.J. EPENESA
IOWA
18: R1P18
LB ISAIAH SIMMONS
CLEMSON
27: R1P27
EDGE YETUR GROSS-MATOS
PENN STATE
39: R2P7
C TYLER BIADASZ
WISCONSIN
56: R2P24
RB J.K. DOBBINS
OHIO STATE

Trade out to Oakland for the 11 and 13. Then work a trade to give Jax the 11 for their 20 and next years 1.

13, 18, 20, 27 and 3 firsts next year.

In the shock of the draft the raiders trade there 2 1st this year and a first next year and move up to snag tua at #5

giving us 4 picks in round 1 and 3 picks in round 1 next year

I also voted tua at 5

I guess yall all ready know what dolphins plan on doing.. GM of dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom