Positives from Dolphins Pats game! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from Dolphins Pats game!

Watching game again, a MASSIVE play was 2nd and 5 with 2:30 to go.

Give to Malcolm Brown who appeared to be stopped after a yard. Jesse Davis and some other linemen absolutely shoved him another 3 yards making the 3rd and 1/2 yard easy for the Brissett to seal the game.

Hats off to Jesse on that play.

I'm glad miami kept howard and paid him. Dude is a playmaker on defense and difference make like today. Just think how much shock there will be on sports media show if miami goes 2-0 lol. Hey it's not impossible. Bills are going to be very tough but they have their flaws as can see. And next game is home for miami I believe.
So interested to see what kind of changes Flores makes in attacking Buffalo, both on offense and defense.

Miami's speed at wide receiver is vastly improved from last year. That could make a difference.

How can Miami better pressure Allen? That was the key in the Pittsburgh win.

So interested to see what kind of changes Flores makes in attacking Buffalo, both on offense and defense.

Miami's speed at wide receiver is vastly improved from last year. That could make a difference.

How can Miami better pressure Allen? That was the key in the Pittsburgh win.
Fuller has been out but I read how dolphins expect Fuller to play week 2? That would be great and definitely be the other speedy addition to Waddle. I hope miami can protect better as I don't want tua to make stupid passes but there's the opportunity for Tua to air it out and surprise defenses not expecting that. But o line gotta give him time to do that

Fins & Pats are evenly matched teams but we won the turnover battle today.

Bills will be on a vengeance next week. We blitzed almost half our plays against the Pats. The Steelers got pressure rushing 4 with very few blitzes. We're not built on D like the Steelers but hopefully Allen's inaccuracy and fumble woes continue.

Fuller has been out but I read how dolphins expect Fuller to play week 2? That would be great and definitely be the other speedy addition to Waddle. I hope miami can protect better as I don't want tua to make stupid passes but there's the opportunity for Tua to air it out and surprise defenses not expecting that. But o line gotta give him time to do that
Fuller’s only been out because he’s finishing serving a suspension. It’s all done now.

Waddle, Parker, Rowe and Holland played well. X's strip/recovery was nice, but was it Byron on the blitz or Brandon?
Rowe did not play well from what I saw.. he was late to a few catches that he allowed from WR, RB and TE.. he did have a strip but that was about it..

If our WRs stay healthy that will be a huge plus. Gonna need some magic from that staff because our OLine looks completely confused and just not strong.
Coach game planning was suspect against Mac as far as I’m concerned. Would like to more more more of Ahmed and Gaskin out of the backfield.
ADD: We've got not push on the DL.

I feel like I was watching previous Dolphin teams that allowed a QB to sit back, order a pizza and wait for delivery before throwing. The Bills will FEAST on tonight's D.

ALSO, it would be nice to include the TE's in the game plan. Maybe try a little more dedication to attacking the middle of the field with RBs and TEs?

I reminded myself of something I heard Saban quote in a post game interview once...

Reporter: "What do you take away from today's game?"
Saban: "Players learn nothing when you win playing a bad game"

Exact words escape me. But the point is.... we didn't play well tonight and won. We won't learn from this, I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom