Positives from Dolphins Pats game! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from Dolphins Pats game!

OL needs to be upgraded again next offseason. Weakest group on this team. lets hope some of the young guys improve and grow with experience.
We have tons of cap space next year, $80 million or so, we should bring in a couple of young highly rated veterans and add another draft pick or two here. We need to finally get this right.

We have tons of cap space next year, $80 million or so, we should bring in a couple of young highly rated veterans and add another draft pick or two here. We need to finally get this right.
No, totally against bringing in vets with our money. We tried that a billion times over the last 20 years. Mike Wallace, Kong, Mario Williams, Van Noy, etc etc etc. It really doesn’t work in the NFL, vets always just looking for a pay day based on their previous work. I’m convinced vets take it easy with that last contract and are just waiting to sail off in the sunset. Draft, overturn your RBs every four years and pay the younger free agents

No, totally against bringing in vets with our money. We tried that a billion times over the last 20 years. Mike Wallace, Kong, Mario Williams, Van Noy, etc etc etc. It really doesn’t work in the NFL, vets always just looking for a pay day based on their previous work. I’m convinced vets take it easy with that last contract and are just waiting to sail off in the sunset. Draft, overturn your RBs every four years and pay the younger free agents

Agree - while NE FA started off decent they will fall off the map by game 4-5

There wil be moaning about those contracts when the Ws don’t pile up

I would keep investing picks in Oline and Dline and another top shelf WR - let Sicki walk if he can’t get up for your biggest foes then what do you really have?

Let's not forget the defense held a well coached team with weapons to 16 points. Should have been 12 but the refs gifted them their TD. That's not nothing. Now the fins get Fuller back just in time for the bills. Should be a fun game next week

he made that clutch play to get the first down late, but it was wiped out by kindley downfield illegally (or something like that)

great effort by him and tua-man!
WTF was Kindly doing that far down field? He was beyond where the catch was made. If it's a yard or two the refs will let that slide, but that was ridiculous.

He's gonna get an ear full tomorrow.

WTF was Kindly doing that far down field? He was beyond where the catch was made. If it's a yard or two the refs will let that slide, but that was ridiculous.

He's gonna get an ear full tomorrow.
1) he had to poop

2) he thought it was a run play and he was looking for pats to block downfield

3) someone set up a buffet in the corner pre-snap

4) he had to poop

I'm glad miami kept howard and paid him. Dude is a playmaker on defense and difference make like today. Just think how much shock there will be on sports media show if miami goes 2-0 lol. Hey it's not impossible. Bills are going to be very tough but they have their flaws as can see. And next game is home for miami I believe.
I hope it's 1000 degrees next Sunday. Let em fry......

1) he had to poop

2) he thought it was a run play and he was looking for pats to block downfield

3) someone set up a buffet in the corner pre-snap

4) he had to poop
I don't care if he had the "Hershey squirts". He can let it run down his leg close to th LOS, same as eleventy three yards downfield.

Some time you gotta win ugly. We scored 2 TD's NE scored 1 .... could only kick FG's at home against protégé who beats BB in Foxboro again.

That is a positive, to outscore the other team in TD's, and we did that today, even though it wasn't a game of dreams, I believe those games are on the horizon, just may be a few months from now to be honest, just win. That's all that matters, always.
Well said....I agree.

I reminded myself of something I heard Saban quote in a post game interview once...

Reporter: "What do you take away from today's game?"
Saban: "Players learn nothing when you win playing a bad game"

Exact words escape me. But the point is.... we didn't play well tonight and won. We won't learn from this, I'm afraid.
Ya I’ll take what Flo has to say about teaching NFL players over Saban any day of the week. When it comes to mentoring, teaching, and leading NFL players, it’s fairly clear who is far superior.

I reminded myself of something I heard Saban quote in a post game interview once...

Reporter: "What do you take away from today's game?"
Saban: "Players learn nothing when you win playing a bad game"

Exact words escape me. But the point is.... we didn't play well tonight and won. We won't learn from this, I'm afraid.
Is that before or after he said he won't be the Alabama coach? Or before or after he stepped over Jeno James as he was having a seizure?

Saban believes you learn nothing when you win playing a bad game because he likes the easy wins and blowouts which is why he went back to college football where it's easier to have those kinds of wins. Most games in the NFL are won by a TD or less and that's just too hard for Nicky.

Back
Top Bottom