Positives from Dolphins Pats game! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from Dolphins Pats game!

Some more positives, the dual OC system resulted in two beautiful scripted drives at the beginning of each half. Unfortunately, once those scripts were gone, the offense really struggled. However, back to the positives, I really liked the diversity in types of running plays called, including some sprinkling of the wildcat. Just would have liked to see a bit more balance in the pass-run ratio.

So where is that Cheatriots Troll from Palm Beach now? He was in here a few days ago implying BS about Tua. I guess he's trying to find the tail that got stuck up his azz, after running away, after his Super Bowl bound team lost at home to Tua and the Miami Dolphins. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

No, totally against bringing in vets with our money. We tried that a billion times over the last 20 years. Mike Wallace, Kong, Mario Williams, Van Noy, etc etc etc. It really doesn’t work in the NFL, vets always just looking for a pay day based on their previous work. I’m convinced vets take it easy with that last contract and are just waiting to sail off in the sunset. Draft, overturn your RBs every four years and pay the younger free agents
It can work. Look, we’ve added so many draft assets to the line and we have mixed results. Is it the coaching? Can we add one or two veterans to help? At least you have some film on those guys.

One of our failures was adding vets with an injury history, so lets not do that. I think Free Agents are just like the draft, you have to pick the right one. Some don’t work out, and some do. Emanuael Ogbah for example? There are others, but that was a pretty good one.

Is that before or after he said he won't be the Alabama coach? Or before or after he stepped over Jeno James as he was having a seizure?

Saban believes you learn nothing when you win playing a bad game because he likes the easy wins and blowouts which is why he went back to college football where it's easier to have those kinds of wins. Most games in the NFL are won by a TD or less and that's just too hard for Nicky.
I get the hate. But like it or not, he has won 7 national titles.

He is a living legend and knows football.

If our WRs stay healthy that will be a huge plus. Gonna need some magic from that staff because our OLine looks completely confused and just not strong.
Coach game planning was suspect against Mac as far as I’m concerned. Would like to more more more of Ahmed and Gaskin out of the backfield.
Waddle did what we wanted him to do! One play that changed the game.

Back
Top Bottom