Positives from today’s game against Jets! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from today’s game against Jets!

Sieler was the best player on defense today.. the whole D line played great.. Sieler was flashing all over the place.. what a find
I love what I'm seeing from Sieler. I think the best player on defense today was Ogbah, though. Two sacks and six quarterback pressures. That's a nice day at the office.

I know people wanted Tua to get some snaps last week, but I am honestly happy that his first action was at home. Fitzpatrick on the sideline trying to get the fans to cheer even louder was great to see. I think the atmosphere around the team is something I have not seen in a very long time. These guys feed off each other’s energy/momentum all game. You can tell they have complete faith in the coaching staff and each other. Ignoring our record (which is a respectable .500), I think the franchise as a whole is simply trending in the right direction.

Van Noy. Out.

Van Ginkeler. Knocked out.

Raekwon. Knocked out.

Lawson. Playing Hurt.

Howard. Playing Hurt.

Grugier-Hill. Knocked out.

Egu having to play! (blech).

Still pitched a shut out against the Jests.
The NFL should investigate some of these hits. We all know how much Greg Williams love his bounties on opposing players. Some of these hits were dirty mostly the ones on Fitzpatrick and Grugier-Hill.

In the two games we played bad teams (Jacksonville and NYJ) we outscored them 55-13. Not having to sweat out games against bad teams is a nice change of pace.
It’s a sign that you are a good team - or becoming one. This coaching staff has been amazing from mid-season last year until now. On paper a team w Fitz as their QB and Gaskin as your no 1 RB should be 2-18 including preseason.

The NFL should investigate some of these hits. We all know how much Greg Williams love his bounties on opposing players. Some of these hits were dirty mostly the ones on Fitzpatrick and Grugier-Hill.
I noticed the hit to Fitzys head.

I didn't notice how Grugier-Hill, Van Ginkel or Raekwon got banged up.

Niners up 14-0 on LAR. That makes last weeks win a little more impressive at the moment.
I think we caught them at the right time. Still recovering and overlooking us because of our record. Plus a couple of their top defenders out took pressure of our offensive line.

I think everything Stays according to plan..

Man those two throws were pretty though..

I loved how everyone in the team is jumping up and down and if you watch Tua there was no emotion just acting like a tru leader.. stone face, get back to the huddle and get lined up.

Agree with everyone else on a lot of these things, just an all around good game, but seemed like we couldnt get much going in the 2nd half. Anyways, bye week coming at a good time, seems we are getting banged up a bit.
Not just that but Miami had 3 possessions on the Jets side of the field in the first half and came away empty all 3 times. That won’t suffice against better competition.

Back
Top Bottom