Positives from today’s game! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from today’s game!

The patriots lost. That’s really all I got unless tua escaped major injury. Cause he was able to get that leg loose otherwise they are carting his *** off the field too.

good job oline. You went back to every year prior today. Jeesh.

put their asses in coach
Oline was bad but Tua didn't help them by holding the ball and having bad pocket awareness and movement at times.

Oline was bad but Tua didn't help them by holding the ball and having bad pocket awareness and movement at times.

id give him one of them sacks for sure held it too long. But come on man kindley was horrid prior to the switch. He’s playing depth level these days.

best thing they did was pull him. Get Hunt some right guard reps in practice. That holding call on hunt in space was a joke. That damn lead official was a joke.

I’d fire his ass tonight for what he called. That dudes a joke

id give him one of them sacks for sure held it too long. But come on man kindley was horrid prior to the switch. He’s playing depth level these days.

best thing they did was pull him. Get Hunt some right guard reps in practice. That holding call on hunt in space was a joke. That damn lead official was a joke.

I’d fire his *** tonight for what he called. That dudes a joke
Officiating was as bad as our Oline play

The similar holding call on Jackson was terrible too. Absolutely terrible. Ref bought the defender throwing up his arms and complaining.

why was he?

“Tua wasn’t injured. We felt like it was the best move at that point of the game,” Flores said. “We had an opportunity at the end to tie it.”

We couldn't move the ball on offense it's as simple as that. Tua was erratic with his passing for the majority of the game.

OL was definitely trash. Jackson and Davis didn't play well either.

“Tua wasn’t injured. We felt like it was the best move at that point of the game,” Flores said. “We had an opportunity at the end to tie it.”

We couldn't move the ball on offense it's as simple as that. Tua was erratic with his passing for the majority of the game.

wow. Unless that was about preserving tua that’s a wow for me.

We sorta dodged a bullet with Derek Carr doing Carr things. Now its a jumbled mess for that last WC spot gotta just pick it back up next week.

wow. Unless that was about preserving tua that’s a wow for me.
Cmon u would of seen Tua getting some type of treatment if he was hurt, Flores was trying to spark the offense down 10 and send message that kind of play is unacceptable we have a chance to make a playoff run so he took a chance, we needed that game.

Cmon u would of seen Tua getting some type of treatment if he was hurt, Flores was trying to spark the offense down 10 and send message that kind of play is unacceptable we have a chance to make a playoff run so he took a chance, we needed that game.

I do think things sped up on tua in that game like it got to the point where I think he was thinking about the rush which is no bueno. But damn I don’t know that I can blame him.

I swear I wish we had put him back in for that dvp red zone int. I betcha he would have held that safety.

Back
Top Bottom