Positives from today’s game! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from today’s game!

I don’t know how you bench him off a stunt that’s not picked up at all he tries to side step and gets sacked unless he had some primary ball out of hand quick option he bypassed there. And I sure didn’t see it

but like I said I do think tua was sped up in this game. Broncos did a good job with their pressures but you got guys up front paid to pick up a lot of that stuff and they utterly failed today at it

The thing is when he did have time he was erratic with a lot of throws and I think the looks Fangio was giving him slowed his post snap processing, I don't think Gailey is a good OC either.

The thing is when he did have time he was erratic with a lot of throws and I think the looks Fangio was giving him slowed his post snap processing, I don't think Gailey is a good OC either.

makes sense. He looked sped up going thru his reads and then all that contact I think started setting in. So for that reason more than any fitz jump start I could see pulling him. But you know you pull him you give the media ammo.

that was a ton of pressure he was facing I know that...but again I will say if the oline does it’s job I think he’s able to handle it better. Sometimes the qb has to offset sure but not like almost every time

this offense hasn’t done enough I know that...I mean I wanted to open it up but I saw the way we were playing today and was like yeah this is not the week off the way we were playing up front early.

I hope the Tua we saw in the Arizona game shows up for the Jets because if not u can forget about the playoffs.

I hope the Tua we saw in the Arizona game shows up for the Jets because if not u can forget about the playoffs.

easy now. The zona tua is capable of winning games. I hope the oline shows up cause to me that’s the biggest flag on o right now. Well at least after today and frankly it’s been trending down of late too. Imo

I betcha I can get some production out of Calloway if they play him.

the skill thing is a flag too but you don’t have a tight end that can offset and win consistently on iso for anything so you making it hard a on a rookie qb

makes sense. He looked sped up going thru his reads and then all that contact I think started setting in. So for that reason more than any fitz jump start I could see pulling him. But you know you pull him you give the media ammo.

that was a ton of pressure he was facing I know that...but again I will say if the oline does it’s job I think he’s able to handle it better. Sometimes the qb has to offset sure but not like almost every time

this offense hasn’t done enough I know that...I mean I wanted to open it up but I saw the way we were playing today and was like yeah this is not the week off the way we were playing up front early.

Yea we can't really on the defense and st every game, Don't forget our pass rush was non existent our overachieving DE,s couldn't sniff the qb, It was only a matter of time before our scheme dependent pass rush got exposed and our lb just trash.

Yea we can't really on the defense and st every game, Don't forget our pass rush was non existent our overachieving DE,s couldn't sniff the qb, It was only a matter of time before our scheme dependent pass rush got exposed and our lb just trash.

that’s true and I think we both knew that. The Mike is late to virtually everything he’s content to just run into someone hard. if he’s not attacking tbe backfield in a shoot gaps manner he’s doing nothing.

that’s depth is what it should be. 2 down depth Mike play

upgrade

that’s true and I think we both knew that. The Mike is late to virtually everything he’s content to just run into someone hard. if he’s not attacking tbe backfield in a shoot gaps manner he’s doing nothing.

that’s depth is what it should be. 2 down depth Mike play

upgrade

Parsons is definitely no 1 on the board.

And look I’m not blaming the Mike for that loss but when you couple van noy at the poa on anything off tackle or outside and him running out of his gap with a Mike that doesn’t get to things there a guy with instincts would you got gallopers into your second level.

and we got gashed to the right side as a result. Teams figure out your soft points in your scheme and expose them

look at van noy on that 20 yard td run he spins right out of his damn gap assignment. He was brutal at the poa in the first quarter too. I was like wtf

look at him on that 35 yarder how soft he is with the take on. I mean that better be his hip all I got to say

That cover 2 throw by fitz was money to dvp. But then he did the fitz thing in the red zone and eye banged his intentions. It’s possible they were gonna run simmons post snap under dvp there anyways but if you eye bang it he’s just gonna follow your eyes to the ball. Pre snap primary decision based on safety location but no hold post snap to the non intentions side and he runs under it.

sucks

I
And look I’m not blaming the Mike for that loss but when you couple van noy at the poa on anything off tackle or outside and him running out of his gap with a Mike that doesn’t get to things there a guy with instincts would you got gallopers into your second level.

and we got gashed to the right side as a result. Teams figure out your soft points in your scheme and expose them

look at van noy on that 20 yard td run he spins right out of his damn gap assignment. He was brutal at the poa in the first quarter too. I was like wtf

look at him on that 35 yarder how soft he is with the take on. I mean that better be his hip all I got to say

Like you said he's serviceable playing downhill but he gives nothing more.

So they murder you with that right side run game and then you start playing your corners with more eyes into the backfield and off to see the action and commit to the run and then they run those easy boots off it for easy yards vs off or for nosy defenders hell bent on stopping the run with a tight end that in fant is an athletic mismatch speed option across the field with trail safety defenders.

that and the poa run game beat you today. Your corner play was fine frankly.

your poa play your Mike lb play with no range as a result of no instincts and your lack of counter til it was too late vs all that right side run poa play killed you combined with your oline hopping out the damn trash can.

loss

cant forget that head official sticking it in your rear with his critical calls either.

Back
Top Bottom