Post Preseason Game #2: Stock Report | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Preseason Game #2: Stock Report

MVP of the Game

• The Offensive Line

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Chad Henne

Votes: 41 29.5%
  • Reggie Bush

Votes: 80 57.6%
  • Daniel Thomas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Although just a preseason game and only playing one half I must say Burnett stood out more then any time I remember Crowder standing out. The notion that some use to say Crowder was instrumental in calling signals and helping against the run can be quickly laid to rest.

Stock Up:

Brian Daboll: Play calling was vanilla since it was a preseason game but clearly this guy is light years ahead of Dan Henning. He showed creativity and the ability to call plays designed to getting balls into the play makers hands (Bush, Marshall). It was nice to see 5 receiver sets on 3rd and long. I know he ran it into the line 4 consecutive plays on the goal line, but part of me just thinks that was the Dolphins not wanting to give anyone film on other plays they might call.

Completely agree with this. I was unsure of the hiring of Daboll but from what I've seen so far of his playcalling, he looks legit and hopefully will call a much more aggressive gameplan.

Back
Top Bottom