Practice squad and roster moves | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice squad and roster moves

McFadden didn't look very quick this preseason...that's 2 now added press man type corners from this staff aikens who had to switch to safety and now seamster...I'd like to know how many reps of 225 he did...

I think it's more pegged for developmental safety and the p squad in a couple weeks

He will probably start at some point this year.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Spencer Linton ‏@Spencer_Linton Aug 14
While Uani Unga will hit NY (Jets) first, he's also been contacted by the Miami Dolphins & Seattle Seahawks about workouts. #NFL #BYUSN #BYU

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 7s
The Dolphins have signed former UM WR Tommy Streeter to their practice squad.

Agreed. Best QB on their roster. I was kind of hoping we would put in a claim for him.

McFadden didn't look very quick this preseason...that's 2 now added press man type corners from this staff aikens who had to switch to safety and now seamster...I'd like to know how many reps of 225 he did...

I think it's more pegged for developmental safety and the p squad in a couple weeks

I hardly watched the Browns at all this preseason. I wonder if McFadden is hurt, because his game is all about quickness. He doesn't have great long speed or strength.

If I was this FO I'd have been more on the lookout for guys who can play safety in a pinch. With Jones out we're hanging on by Louis Delmas' dodgy knees. If we have to trot Walt Aikens out there it ain't gonna be pretty.

Awesome I wanted them to pick up Streeter during that draft. Also wanted Stephen Hill.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 6s
Dolphins were eyeing Sammy Seamster for a while. Had him in for a pre-draft work out at the practice facility.

He was also on the Bucs PS when Hickey was there

Awesome I wanted them to pick up Streeter during that draft. Also wanted Stephen Hill.

Perhaps not coincidentally they're pretty much the same kind of athlete.

I don't mind taking a flyer on Streeter. He's more likely to turn into something than a 5'11, 190 pound "try hard" guy who just doesn't have the physical skills.

I hardly watched the Browns at all this preseason. I wonder if McFadden is hurt, because his game is all about quickness. He doesn't have great long speed or strength.

If I was this FO I'd have been more on the lookout for guys who can play safety in a pinch. With Jones out we're hanging on by Louis Delmas' dodgy knees. If we have to trot Walt Aikens out there it ain't gonna be pretty.

McFadden doesn't have any long speed so he better be quick...kind of maxed out guy also...but will davis doesn't have any long speed either so there's that...he's just got elite ball skills and awareness

As for aikens I'm right there with you we don't want to play that...we don't want to play this seamster kid either

I am wondering if Devlin will be brought back after the hammy fully heals. Lobato was painful to watch....I can't believe there isn't a better QB prospect than him out there.

Back
Top Bottom