Predict Next Year's National Championship Game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict Next Year's National Championship Game

WestVirginiaFan said:
Louisville wont have anybody that can touch wvu..

That remains to be seen. WVU's schedule is so weak I wouldn't be surprised to see a one-loss team jump them ala Miami over UCLA last year.

HysterikiLL said:
Texas vs anyone

I don't care if we clean out half our team to the NFL, we're repeating!!

God I hope that's true

SpeedRush99 said:
Anything's possible, Penn State had an inexperienced Qb this past year too.
Yeah but their defense is not full of Seniors this year. A lot of those Seniors are gone! Including some DB's and their DE. I think they will be decent this year, but not a BCS team.

Oboy said:
Yeah but their defense is not full of Seniors this year. A lot of those Seniors are gone! Including some DB's and their DE. I think they will be decent this year, but not a BCS team.

This is true, their whole starting secondary were seniors.

Yup. I think PSU will be good and should give ND and OSU a challenge, but we will have a completely new starting secondary this year. Justin King, a top CB recruit, is moving into a starting spot and Wallace, another top DB recruit this year will prolly play the other CB spot. Rumors are also floating around that Butler, one of our best WRs last year, is moving on defense to the secondary. We should have one of the best LB corps in the nation and a ver good D-line still. There also have been rumors of us playing some 3-4 defense. One of our recruits is like a 345 lb NT. :yes:

PSU does have a new QB, but he was a top QB recruit 2 years ago and they have 2 senior RBs in the backfield and a great young WR corps, and maybe even Vidal Hazleton. Figure in 2008, PSU should have the #1 recruit last year and the #2 WR recruit from this year as their starting WRs. Pat Devlin should be licking his chops if Vidal comes over. In 2008 PSU will be strong, 2007 they just have too many young players.

Philter25 said:
Yup. I think PSU will be good and should give ND and OSU a challenge, but we will have a completely new starting secondary this year. Justin King, a top CB recruit, is moving into a starting spot and Wallace, another top DB recruit this year will prolly play the other CB spot. Rumors are also floating around that Butler, one of our best WRs last year, is moving on defense to the secondary. We should have one of the best LB corps in the nation and a ver good D-line still. There also have been rumors of us playing some 3-4 defense. One of our recruits is like a 345 lb NT. :yes:

PSU does have a new QB, but he was a top QB recruit 2 years ago and they have 2 senior RBs in the backfield and a great young WR corps, and maybe even Vidal Hazleton. Figure in 2008, PSU should have the #1 recruit last year and the #2 WR recruit from this year as their starting WRs. Pat Devlin should be licking his chops if Vidal comes over. In 2008 PSU will be strong, 2007 they just have too many young players.

I know the feeling of a bright future. :D

Vertical Limit said:
Would love to see Notre Dame vs Michigan. Drew Stanton vs Brady Quinn anyone?

Wouldnt happen. ND and Michigan play during the regular season which means Michigan will have atleast 1 loss on there record :) Plus the idea of a repeat of the game might not be as interesting to tv audiences if both teams are rated towards the top at the end. Id love to see ND there, but w/ there tough schedule I think it's more of an up hill battle than it is for some other teams

Back
Top Bottom