Prediction Time: Dolphins @ Bills - Final Score | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time: Dolphins @ Bills - Final Score

Come out with a win and no injuries would be close to ideal. Hasn't happened yet, we're due.

I'm really impressed with some of you guys expectations of such a high scoring game. Would be amazing since I think that if we did the likelihood is that we win this one handily.....but I'm having a hard time seeing us put up over 30 again this week. I believe 100% Rex is going to have these guys playing like mad men for him given their situation...and he's going to put everyone on the line and dare Moore. I'm really struggling to envision him succeeding at that kind of game again this week.

I'm scared to buy in....so PLEASE Gase make me a believer and prove me wrong!!!!

Bills- 24
Phins- 17

[video=youtube_share;lSPNQ82Sq4E]https://youtu.be/lSPNQ82Sq4E[/video]

I'm really impressed with some of you guys expectations of such a high scoring game. Would be amazing since I think that if we did the likelihood is that we win this one handily.....but I'm having a hard time seeing us put up over 30 again this week. I believe 100% Rex is going to have these guys playing like mad men for him given their situation...and he's going to put everyone on the line and dare Moore. I'm really struggling to envision him succeeding at that kind of game again this week.

I'm scared to buy in....so PLEASE Gase make me a believer and prove me wrong!!!!

Bills- 24
Phins- 17

How did i know someone would post a Phin loss right after mine. I don't predict wins or losses in games like these.

Wasn't that the score of the 1992 AFC Championship game in Miami? Is that why you picked it?

Never thought of that I want us to win so bad but I think that Buffalo is just on a mission to break our hearts.

Lots of scared fans but thank you for sparring me the obligatory "This one scares me" thread.

I changed my mind based on a strong gut feeling... this is a blowout 33-9 Dolphins!! ;-)

If Buffalo wins their last 3 and sneak into the playoffs, do they go from kicking Rex and Tyrod to the curb to offering them both extensions and apologies? Uncomfortable times in Buffalo.

24-21 fins. Really don't think I can handle watching another nail-biter but that's our MO for most games this season and the way this one is leaning.

back to back blowouts Miami wins going away, special teams and defensive score today 33-16

Buff gets up big early. Dolphins come back late to make it close, but Bills are just too physical.

Bills 28, Dolphins 26.

Back
Top Bottom