Prediction Time: Dolphins @ Bills - Final Score | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time: Dolphins @ Bills - Final Score

Scary game for us and I don't feel good about the matchups at all. Hope I'm wrong but I see us losing this one.

24-13 Bills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, we got a few things going. Beer will be there for sure, but we have red wine, we'll have eggnog spiked with Vanilla Crown Royal and to enhance these magical flavors, we'll be puffin on some nice Cigars!

This might have to be a Jack game for me.

So many fans still haven't bought into this team and with good reason. I will make a prediction though. If the Dolphins can keep this game a 1 score game. They will win it in the end.

28-20 Fins.

Again, for all the talk of LeSean McCoy, the Bills simply cannot stop the run. Once they start loading up the box and biting on PA, they're going to get burned.

It's time.

Manning 63 passes lol. Keep running a balanced attack and play good defense and we will win.

For some reason this score is sticking in my head....Miami 24-10.

That doesn't seem likely, but hopefully the Dolphins find a way to win. Should be a tough one.

Fins 26-23 in OT.

Goes to OT tied at 20. Bills get an FG on their Possession. Fins score a dramatic TD on there's.

Will be ATLEAST one call late where Gase goes for the juggular. Forgoing a FG or a punt to go for on 4th or going for two or something where we're all like "that's ballsy".

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

If it's close I like Dolphins chances. Can they get this int the 4th quarter within a FG?

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

So many fans still haven't bought into this team and with good reason. I will make a prediction though. If the Dolphins can keep this game a 1 score game. They will win it in the end.

This. For the first time in a long time, I believe if it's a close game we have an advantage. Most of that is because I believe in our coaching staff and another part of that is because the team has had so much experience winning 4th quarter games this yr, you have to believe they will find a way.

Fins 26-23 in OT.

Goes to OT tied at 20. Bills get an FG on their Possession. Fins score a dramatic TD on there's.

Will be ATLEAST one call late where Gase goes for the juggular. Forgoing a FG or a punt to go for on 4th or going for two or something where we're all like "that's ballsy".

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

If it's close I like Dolphins chances. Can they get this int the 4th quarter within a FG?

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

This. For the first time in a long time, I believe if it's a close game we have an advantage. Most of that is because I believe in our coaching staff and another part of that is because the team has had so much experience winning 4th quarter games this yr, you have to believe they will find a way.

That has been our MO the whole season. We find a way to win the close games. First season I can say this and I actually believe it.

Fins 26-23 in OT.

elaborate thinking that's for sure. I like it. I think this may be the game our kicker will cost us. We've kinda avoided it so far but in Dec. with inclement weather, I am not sold on him.

I've been disastrous at picking the Fins this year, and even worse at picking the score. And when I pick us to win we seem to lose. So for good luck I'll go with 31-24 Bills.

Wasn't that the score of the 1992 AFC Championship game in Miami? Is that why you picked it?
Yes 29-10 Buffalo AFC Championship
That was my first live game. I'm going to this one too so I'm expecting history to repeat itself with a loss, only colder.
But I'll gamble on the possible win this time.
It was great in 92, we found a place to watch the NFC game that had 10 cent beers.

I went to the game in Pittsburgh a few years back when we beat them in the snow. Charles Clay had a monster game. ANY WAY....Panera bread hot chocolate mixed with JD honey whiskey. MMMM boy. Awesome. FINS 17 Bills 14.

We are just over 48 hours away from kickoff.

Miami - 24
Buffalo - 27

Miami loses a hearbreaker on a Buffalo GW FG. Then there is a lot of panic for 24 hours and then we watch KC beat Denver, allowing us to recontrol our own destiny once again heading into NE . . . where we find a way to make the playoffs in front of our home crowd.

Who you got and what is the Final Score?

24-14 Miami Wins.

Ajayi rounds back into form with over 125 yards rushing and 2TDs. Matt Moore adds another.

Buffalo dominates the ground game for a half and scores 2TDs, then Tyrod turns the ball over.

Here's hoping and praying for a big win. I will be there tomorrow!!

Back
Top Bottom