Prediction Time: Dolphins @ Bills - Final Score | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time: Dolphins @ Bills - Final Score

Buffalo 27
Miami 17
We cannot stop the run or get the Bills offense off the field.
That said, I hope we find a way to win the game.

Miami wins 23-13

And in the wee hours of Christmas night, KC takes down Denver for the best Christmas present we all could receive.

I really don't see us beating this team.

31-17 Bills.

That's a more realistic prediction. Our defense is atrocious and the Bills have an offense very similar to the niners. That and playing in the Ralph with that wind and maybe some snow is going to make it tough on our offense. Moore's rainbows might end up 20 yards off course in any direction and we can't run block at all for some reason. It's going to be very tough to win.

We do not have the defense necessary to go into Buffalo and make the stops we need to win against a healthy Bills team. I think that we will score some points and score a late TD to make the game look closer than it was, but come up short.

Bills 31
Miami 27

Bills cover the spread. I will not pick this team to win in Buffalo until they look even remotely competent there again.

34-10 Bills. They've underachieved record-wise, but anyone who's watched them knows they would be a playoff team if not for a few injuries and Rex Ryan being Rex Ryan. Just a snake pit game if I've ever seen one.

Last time Matt Moore started a game with the dolphins against the Bills in Buffalo was December 18 2011. We won 23-30 and Matt Moore had a QB rating of 122.3 that game.

We got a better team this year than 2011.

23-17 Miami

Back
Top Bottom