Prediction Time: Dolphins @ Bills - Final Score | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time: Dolphins @ Bills - Final Score

Damn sounds great. I'm stealing that Vanila Crown in the eggnog bit. Usually go Hennessy or Appleton Rum, but that sounds like a winner.

Yeah the wife is a Crown lover and we tried that on Thanksgiving and think she's making it a staple! You guys make your own nog or what?

xqaxvp.jpg

I've seen this situation before. Game is close in the 4th down only 17-9, then Moore throws two TDs. Unfortunately it's to the wrong team. Bills 31-9. Mark it down and bet it, this is EXACTLY how it will go. I don't use my time machine to check scores often, but when I do I am usually disappointed. This is no exception.

Egg nut sucks.
Recipe for Coquito(little coconut) which is a traditional Caribbean drink for the holidays

2 Cans of cream of coconut
2 cans of condense milk
3 cans of evaporated milk
1 tbl spoon of vanilla extract
4 egg yokes
1 littler of white rum(Bacardi works best)

whip the eggs first then add everything together and mix real well. It'll yield about 3.5 littler bottles(yes you'll need some empty bottles)
as you pour into the bottles make sure you keep on stirring the mix so the rum doesn't stay down. Try and you'll never want egg nut again.
I used to live in the Caribbean when my dad was in the Air Force in case you're wondering

Ozzy rules!!

We have another week of unclenched cheeks by the 3rd quarter....

31 - 10 Miami.

Egg nut sucks.
Recipe for Coquito(little coconut) which is a traditional Caribbean drink for the holidays

2 Cans of cream of coconut
2 cans of condense milk
3 cans of evaporated milk
1 tbl spoon of vanilla extract
4 egg yokes
1 littler of white rum(Bacardi works best)

whip the eggs first then add everything together and mix real well. It'll yield about 3.5 littler bottles(yes you'll need some empty bottles)
as you pour into the bottles make sure you keep on stirring the mix so the rum doesn't stay down. Try and you'll never want egg nut again.
I used to live in the Caribbean when my dad was in the Air Force in case you're wondering

Ozzy rules!!

This sounds amazing!

mat moore player of week will win another shoot out 28- 21

28 Dolphins
17 Bills

Buffalo might get yards on the ground but they won't put up many points. They will not have an answer for our offense.

We'll be down 13-0 early, then we explode with 17 unanswered. Buffalo hits a FG for 17-16. We get the ball with 2 minutes on the clock, get a couple of first downs and end it with a kneel down!

Back
Top Bottom