Press Conference At 4pm To Introduce Brian Flores | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Press Conference At 4pm To Introduce Brian Flores

Can anyone give a quick summary of what he's saying? Some of us can't listen to the stream.

Flores looks like Captain Benjamin Sisko from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

He certainly isn’t used to public speaking. He seems like a very genuine guy, similar to Sparano. Hopefully he takes the team to the next level.

Yeah he sounds like a coach ready to tank "our philosophy and mindset will be to win every game".

It's like that other thread was all about- you tank through free agency and roster formation, not by trying to lose games. Flores can try his hardest to win on Sunday while also being onboard with the tank philosophy. Who we start at QB will tell the story.

LOL at Marino climbing the steps at the end, looking like, "I really need to hit the bathroom."

Good intro. Performed much better than I expected. The moment didn’t seem too big for him and he conveyed his beliefs well and with confidence. Also comes across as a devoted family man which I like, although it has nothing to do with his abilities as football coach.

Back
Top Bottom