Pro and Con list of Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro and Con list of Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa

I'm counting on it! Very excited for this year, really hope that Tua can change the narrative but far more importantly I want to be able to use all those early picks next year on building a dominant team not back in the QB search sweepstakes.

Well let's hope Mr. faster release than Marino and most efficient downfield passer in NCAA history actually shows that action in the NFL this season. Right now outside of Finheaven he is widely considered at minimum, highly questionable if not just the outright bust of QB's taken early in 2020. With the attributes previously mentioned it shouldn't be too hard to change that narrative this year. Here's to hoping he actually makes us think of Marino or most efficient anything when actually watching the games.
lol at a bust.

🙄

Ryan Leaf was a bust but to people like you Tua equals that.

I'm counting on it! Very excited for this year, really hope that Tua can change the narrative but far more importantly I want to be able to use all those early picks next year on building a dominant team not back in the QB search sweepstakes.
The fan in me is rooting for the first, scenario the doomsday planner in me is OK with the latter if it is needed.

Whaaaa, cry on another thread Andy. If you can't handle how many fans across the NFL outside of Miami see Tua currently that's a you problem. it's up to him and the Fins to change that narrative this year.

These are the things people already seen:

1) 2 yrs of Tua's average performance behind a terrible supporting cast, including an organization not building around him ✅

2) Other QBs playing well behind Good to Great Supporting Casts ✅

Heres what people havent seen:

Tua with an organization finally building around him, a supporting cast of WR, RB, and OL.

Other QBs put in a dolphins uniform playing under the same circumstances.

My point is, people who hate on those who think Tua will thrive this year are the same people who come to a conclusion that the other QBs would do better than Tua if put in his situation. Otherwise its to each his own to judge.

LOL, way to move the goal posts. So you do admit your statement that “he’s been injured every year since high school” was false? Fact is, there were no injuries in 2017 when he appeared in 8 games and won the National Championship. You could also look at 2018 (when he was the starter) and all his terrible injuries caused him to miss exactly 0 games. In fact, he didn’t miss any games in his college career until the last 3 of his final season. The story should be his resilience but not for the haters…

No…every year he’s been a starter he’s missed time, had to leave games early.

He was clearly a backup in 2017 to Jalen Hurts throwing only 77 passes all year, not enough work that year to assess his durability for 2017 Clearly!

Let’s see if he can stay healthy for all of 2022, that would be good change!

Well let's hope Mr. faster release than Marino and most efficient downfield passer in NCAA history actually shows that action in the NFL this season. Right now outside of Finheaven he is widely considered at minimum, highly questionable if not just the outright bust of QB's taken early in 2020. With the attributes previously mentioned it shouldn't be too hard to change that narrative this year. Here's to hoping he actually makes us think of Marino or most efficient anything when actually watching the games.

Well he actually did show that last year.
Statistics support his downfield passing.

When he had time, he was the most accurate downfield passer in the league... per stats.

Sooooo..

Rational thinking would suggest an improved line would make him even better.

But how can you improve on the #1 ranking for accuracy on downfield passing?

No…every year he’s been a starter he’s missed time, had to leave games early.

He was clearly a backup in 2017 to Jalen Hurts throwing only 77 passes all year, not enough work that year to assess his durability for 2017 Clearly!

Let’s see if he can stay healthy for all of 2022, that would be good change!
So we‘ve moved the goalposts to only the the last 4 seasons, got it. If you’re actually counting every season since high school injury has kept him out of a grand total of 8 games. That’s college and pro careers combined and probably a couple of those weren’t needed but more Flores-related. You can worry if you want and injuries do happen but considering what he’s been through, he is more resilient than anything.

So we‘ve moved the goalposts to only the the last 4 seasons, got it. If you’re actually counting every season since high school injury has kept him out of a grand total of 8 games. That’s college and pro careers combined and probably a couple of those weren’t needed but more Flores-related. You can worry if you want and injuries do happen but considering what he’s been through, he is more resilient than anything.

And injury prone…I’ve said all along it’s his four full years as a starter and the multiple various injuries that indicate an injury prone player…not a single serious injury like his hip injury.

Whaaaa, cry on another thread Andy. If you can't handle how many fans across the NFL outside of Miami see Tua currently that's a you problem. it's up to him and the Fins to change that narrative this year.

Now we care what the fans think across Merica ? Wow?

I care more about Cam Jordan’s thoughts about Tua and Herbert very telling

Last edited:
I know it is okay, I am factually right and you are factually wrong. This isn't really an opinion based argument. It is just who's release is quicker. Not who is a better QB, not who's release looks better, or who has more accurately when taking a piss. It has literally be proven on film by FPS, that Tua has a quicker release. It is also ok to admit that well I was proven wrong.
Before these release articles came out I brought this topic up way before the draft..

I saw it from the elite 11 film and stated his “release was as fast if not faster than Dan”

Some folks thought I was crazy so it’s good to see more folks agree.

Before these release articles came out I brought this topic up way before the draft..

I saw it from the elite 11 film and stated his “release was as fast if not faster than Dan”

Some folks thought I was crazy so it’s good to see more folks agree.
When it is a factually-based statement, completely, there's not much to disagree with...then again we have folks who's eyes tell them the truth regardless of facts.

Back
Top Bottom