Proved Veteran or we a Draft QB | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proved Veteran or we a Draft QB

Your opinion is not widely shared at this point. You are welcome to it, but I'll wager that 90% of the board disagrees with you. Heck... add a poll and find out.
Neither is yours on Andy Dalton. But who cares what the poll says? Most posters wanted Tua and were okay with tanking for Tua. Who cares what they think!? It's about what is.

Neither is yours on Andy Dalton. But who cares what the poll says? Most posters wanted Tua and were okay with tanking for Tua. Who cares what they think!?
Well... I think my only issue is how you present your opinions. Instead of saying, this is what I think, you are prone to saying, this is exactly how it is.

No real complaints; it's just a style thing.

That's what Brissett's getting now and he's Rivers's back up.

I want good, young vet.

I dont see any thread calling out the WRs for dropping 11 balls in a single game... Because clearly, thats a very common occurence in the NFL these days...
Is that the real number? Yikes.

I think Tua is done as starter material. It's either Lawrence, or sign a vet and give him weapons to compete.
I really can't tell if you are serious with your posts or just like trolling, but either way, what do you consider "all our chips" to get Lawrence?

I think we are ****ed. The QBs in the draft this year don’t look very good. Trevor doesn’t seem like a 100% sure thing to me. Tua looks like **** and has shown a huge inability to read and see down field.

Okay, how much draft capital. 3 1sts, 4 1sts, 5? Our entire draft this year plus 2 1sts?

Draft value chart says our 2 firsts (#3 and #18) will do it for #1. So up to three firsts would be more than fair, it would be overpaying, and I would do it.

I agree with Lawrence. But I would like Wilson too. If he we can’t get one of these 2 then we stick with Mr. Noodles
We could give 4 drafts worth of picks and we're not getting Lawrence. That's the jags selling point to Urban Meyer.

Draft value chart says our 2 firsts (#3 and #18) should do it for #1. So up to three firsts would be more than fair, it would be overpaying, and I would do it.

Jacksonville won’t trade their pick.

Back
Top Bottom