PTI on ESPN bashing Gase for onside kick...... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PTI on ESPN bashing Gase for onside kick......

I can agree with that notion though... but will we really NEED it at any point this season? At least Gase got his revenge I guess. No wins mean anything at this point
We might... but regardless of whether or not we have any meaningful games again this season I'd still rather stick it to the pats, or even the bills than the bronc9s when the game was already under wraps.

For f sake the patriots have been running up the score on teams for years they do it belichick is God we do a onside kick and we are the antichrist lol

I think it's pretty much the opposite of this TBH. I didn't dislike the onside kick because I thought it was rude or classless. I disliked it because it was meaningless and now that we've done it other teams will be looking out for it. We recovered that because Denver wasn't expecting it... so why break it out at that point in a game when we could have used it in another game that was close, or we needed every break possible to get an edge(pats). It just didn't make any sense.
Belicheat would have had his team prepared for that, the fins saw something on film they could exploit with the Broncos. Doubt it would have worked against the pats regardless of whether we did it or not last week.

#1 Coaches like Belichick and Payton has been doing this for years, and they are applauded for their aggressiveness.

#2 ESPN is nothing more than sensationalism. They stopped journalism years ago. That's why their ratings continue to tank.

PTI is the last of the Mohicans when it comes down to what I still watch on that network. I'll still catch a Sportscenter every once in a while if Van Pelt is hosting, but that's it. Wilbon will always be my favorite. He admits his biases and when he is wrong. Excellent writer as well. Does the research, watches the games, and knows what he's taking about. Wish he would replace all the Stephen As of the world.

I didn't see the need for an onside kick at that time either. Game was over. That was a big '**** you' more than anything else. Couldn't matter less though. Surprised it even got air time.

Back
Top Bottom