Qb Next Year | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Qb Next Year

Draft a QB Day 3 or bring in an UDFA to compete with Falk. Play whichever while you spend the majority of your draft resources on Defense. Only sign value players in FA. 2019 is going to be a bullshit season either way. Gase and the FO put themselves in this position. Ross shouldn't give them the option of crippling the future for the sake of another mediocre finish.
I am not a draft guy. I don't even know what QBs are coming out for the first round much less for the later rounds. :lol:

Let be real. Dolphins need finds first Rd QB if possible..they need hit the lottery at QB...plus coach who can develop a QB. Paying thill17 28million is wasted time and money but if he want come back for 17 million one yr. That find w me.. still need draft QB for future ... If Adams don't know. His job will be on line next yr and don't get good back up. Another thing Adam might set dolphins back even further in future.

who gave the order for the Colts to throw the season? The coach who was fired after the season? The GM Polian who was fired after the season. Or were Kerry Collins and Painter such great QBs in the past and decided to throw the season so the Colts can throw the season to get a new QB? the suck for luck campaign was an idea which was developed by fans. Nothing more, nothing less.
The Bucs lost the last six games of the season. And they lost to the Saints in the last game who were stiill playing for a playoff spot.

The 2014 Bucs were just like the 2011 Colts an utterly bad team.

:lol: You answered the question you're alluding to right there. Golly, why didn't Collins and Painter play better when they knew it could mean their jobs? Probably because who the **** is Painter? haha. Irsay fired Polian because he's a drunken idiot and probably didn't see what he was doing.

The Colts seasons 2002-2014:
10-6
12-4
12-4
14-2
12-4
13-3
12-4
14-2
10-6
2-14
11-5
11-5
11-5

Dv5svjV.gif

As for the Bucs, they had a 20-7 lead at halftime and then decided to pull a bunch of starters and almost all of them by the 4th quarter. Golly, why would they do that? Probably because they saw that the Titans were getting their asses kicked by the (surely didn't tank) 11-5 Colts, which threatened their spot at the #1 pick.

This is a business first and foremost. They don't give a **** about all the rah rah nonsense that drives a fan.

Why? So this fan base can call him a bust, he sucks etc. If he doesn't come out playing like Marino after his 2nd game?

No thanks! This fanbase doesn't deserve to win a darn thing.

Oops, your phone autocorrected "7 years" to "2 games." Ducking phones.

:lol: You answered the question you're alluding to right there. Golly, why didn't Collins and Painter play better when they knew it could mean their jobs? Probably because who the **** is Painter? haha. Irsay fired Polian because he's a drunken idiot and probably didn't see what he was doing.

The Colts seasons 2002-2014:
10-6
12-4
12-4
14-2
12-4
13-3
12-4
14-2
10-6
2-14
11-5
11-5
11-5

Dv5svjV.gif

As for the Bucs, they had a 20-7 lead at halftime and then decided to pull a bunch of starters and almost all of them by the 4th quarter. Golly, why would they do that? Probably because they saw that the Titans were getting their asses kicked by the (surely didn't tank) 11-5 Colts, which threatened their spot at the #1 pick.

This is a business first and foremost. They don't give a **** about all the rah rah nonsense that drives a fan.
We agree to disagree.

To have the money to rebuild the defense, we need our QB to be on a rookie deal. Maybe in the draft process, some QB will climb the charts making himself a mid 1st round pick.

Next yr will tell lot about dolphins. They have some big question about this team in 2019???

I've had a chance to briefly look over highlights of some of the top quarterbacks in the draft. It's far from an awe inspiring group. That's not to say the team can't find a quarterback to develop in the mid-rounds, but taking one in the first when the defensive line is loaded with talent might be a mistake.

So, what are the options? I do think finding a quarterback is job #1 for Gase and company. I also think the latest injury has essentially sealed Tannehill's fate. You could hear frustration from Gase regarding the shoulder injury, how it was communicated to him etc. Tannehill is done in Miami IMO.

I think the best approach might be a young veteran with some upside like a Teddy Bridgewater, who was developing in Minnesota before the injury, and drafting a mid-round quarterback. Then potentially taking a qb high in 2020 if the value is there. Build the rest of the team and follow the talent.

Ryan Fitzpatrick. Trade for him. Or pick him up in the off-season. He's better than RT & BO and is fun to watch. The Dolphins are the most boring team to watch in the NFL.

The Colts indeed sucked for Luck. I remember the Colts refusing to sign any decent FA QB knowing Luck was just sitting there.

It's easy to tank, cut or trade all your good players blame the salary cap then sign a bunch burger flippers.

0-16!

Might be able to pull off a player for player trade for Tannehill and Carr. Even if they have to throw in a 5th in the swap, I’d probably do it. Both could use a fresh start and then we’d have a year to evaluate Carr and prepare for 2020 QB class

Back
Top Bottom